what about Brandon Washington

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Hell if I knew he had some talent coming out of college but havent seen enough of him. Maybe some people that get to attend training camps could tell you a little more.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I taped games and studied his play. He's very slow footed, and doesn't seen to have a clue about the blocking concepts that that Rams were using. He's 320 pounds, a lot of which is bad weight. He isn't very powerful when he is in there. I don't think he's the answer, I think he's another hole we need to fill, even if it's just a backup role.

Now, that being said, the coaches obviously like him. I have the benefit of only watching tape, they have the benefit of knowing the kid, and understanding if his mistakes are fixable one's. I had some hopes for him last season...before I saw him play.

Alan

Legend
I'll bow to the experts but personally I've never seen anything from him that would inspire any hope or confidence.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks what about mike pearson T. im just asking because im looking at the rams roster

A55VA6

Legend
The Rams obviously think they can coach him up to be a good player if he's still on the roster.. but I'm not sure he's ready to play a role this year. Training camp and preseason will be very big for him to measure his progress.

A55VA6

Legend
Thanks what about mike pearson T. im just asking because im looking at the rams roster
I see a little bit of potential in Mike Person. Decent pass blocker with pretty good fundamentals. His run blocking needs some work though. I think he could be a decent backup but I haven't seen enough of him in the NFL to really judge.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Have seen very, very little of him. College tape not too bad.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Not a right side OG would seem to be much better @ OLG. I have a a better opinion of him that DR Ram @ OLG. he just does not work well on the right side...He will have one more TC & pre season to be what we need of him. If he does not improve he's done here.

What little I know of OG Mike Persons is he is a tough real tough smaller Ol'er who does many things well but is limited. Has some Harvey Dahl in him