WHAT A PERFECT WAY TO END THE SEASON!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
With playoff wins against the Cowboys, Saints and Patriots (I know this Game is still To Be Determined!)!!! My 3 least favorite teams in the NFL!!!

socalrams90

Starter
Like we all discussed going in, I though beating the bears would've felt better but in hindsight knocking out the cowboys was so satisfying.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Like we all discussed going in, I though beating the bears would've felt better but in hindsight knocking out the cowboys was so satisfying.

Yes, It was! Actually, The Cowboys have been my least favorite NFL Team (Alabama being my least favorite Sports Team!) since I started following the NFL (About 100 Years Ago!)!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
With playoff wins against the Cowboys, Saints and Patriots (I know this Game is still To Be Determined!)!!! My 3 least favorite teams in the NFL!!!

I'm sorry but my least favorite team in the NFL is the Seahawks.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sorry but my least favorite team in the NFL is the Seahawks.

I totally understand disliking the Seahawks (That IS very Easy to Do!)!!! But, Back when I started disliking the Cowboys and Saints the Saints were in the same Division with the Rams, 49’s and Falcons and living down here in Florida I mainly got grief from the Cowboys (They really were very good back in those Days!) and the Saints (Were not that good to begin with but when Archie Manning arrived!) Manning gave the Rams all kind of fits (I will NEVER forget that one of the very few Rams games I was able to attend was in New Orleans when Archie Manning snuck over from the 1 yard line on I think the very last play of the game to beat the highly favored Rams! It was a VERY LONG AND DEPRESSING Ride back to Florida that Sunday!! And, back then most my friends and family were either Saints or Cowboy Fans (Believe me, I Did not have any Rams fans with me in those days!)! Back then the Seahawks (They are my 4th least favorite NFL Team!) were in the AFC West so I really had no interest/animosity with them and of course my strong dislike of the Patriots began with that Nightmarish Super Bowl which I am hoping the Rams can get a little bit of REVENGE in two weeks!