What a Mornin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
well, this is how my morning started off. Luckily there was an old guy out jogging and he stopped me from going into this, someone put out some homemade signs to stop people from driving into this, but I woulda missed it. Luckily I live on a loop, but turning around put me about 6 miles out of the way.

image.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
WOW!!!

That woulda put a dent in the ol' Ford...

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Thank the heavens for thoughtful and considerate old jogging guys.

I'd hate to think what that would have done to your car or anyone's really. I'm guessing the old man got there first. Driving 6 miles out of the way is a small price to pay for not driving through that.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Glad he didn't take the stance it doesn't effect me so it doesn't matter that so many do now a days. :p

fearsomefour

Legend
If he was a biker (wearing the spandex shorts and Tour-De-Gumby jersey) he would have expected the sinkhole to make room for him.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We had flash floods last night and a creek runs right below that. It got clogged and shit got real, real quick