What a Guy...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@SteezyEndo

I moved this to the Ram/NFL Forum... Fisher definitely belongs here.

The comments following on twitter have some good entertainment value... brutal, but humorous.

Fisher looks like he's dropped 50 pounds.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
That's a playoff pose right there.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
That's a playoff pose right there.

C__eFE8UwAEr-LU.jpg

The comments following on twitter have some good entertainment value... brutal, but humorous.

Looks like somebody let the air outta him.
------------
Guess he’s checking to see how the NHL teams run a successful offense
----------
Last pic seen of Fisher….hustling in a public bathroom…..I’m satisfied
--------
FisherSmokes.gif

---------
Fisher fulfilling his promise to get to the playoffs?
----------
Does Jeff Fisher own any shirts that fit?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is gif material!!! Why didnt they record him doing the movements?! That would of been epic.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He does look like he's lost a little weight! I refuse to knock the man! I don't like the idea of kicking a man while he's down! Unless he's a child or woman beater, then I'll "Curb' the S.O.B!!!

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
best comment
yeah, he looks real thin.
looks like he lost… oh, i don’t know… 7-9 lbs.

Offense? We ain't got no offense! We don't need no offense! I don't have to show you any stinking offense!---jeff fisher

by San diego ramman on May 17, 2017 | 12:05 AM up reply

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
As much as I talk a lot of shit about Fisher since the 2nd half of last season, I genuinely appreciate his ability to develop DBs. Don't think McLeod, Alexander, Barron, Gaines, and Johnson would be where they are today without Fisher, Williams, and Cecil's tutelage

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
He does look like he's lost a little weight! I refuse to knock the man! I don't like the idea of kicking a man while he's down! Unless he's a child or woman beater, then I'll "Curb' the S.O.B!!!

While I agree with your sentiment Dave, I don't think Fish is necessarily down. The man took the Rams for more money than I can ever dream of having and can enjoy the rest of his life with basically any luxury money can buy. Fish will be fine.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
While I agree with your sentiment Dave, I don't think Fish is necessarily down. The man took the Rams for more money than I can ever dream of having and can enjoy the rest of his life with basically any luxury money can buy. Fish will be fine.
I'm going to assume that everyone here has probably been Fired at least once in their Life. And we all know how shitty that can feel! No matter the money, it's a blow to the Male ego to not leave a job on your own terms!!