What a difference a year makes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So cool to listen to draft coverage and when talking about the QB, Jared Goff is thrown in the stud conversation vs the question of is he a bust
I listen to WFAN New York with Boomer Esiason (who i respect greatly though he’s been critical) and he was talking about the question of if this current draft has any can’t miss players.
He went on to say how awesome the 2016 draft was and how the top 5 guys are studs today.
What a difference a year makes huh?

ausmurp

Starter
I'm still reading and seeing a lot of disbelief in Goff though. Hopefully he takes a step forward and not a step back, so he can prove the doubters wrong. Tired of ppl ranking him so low and putting guys like JimmyG ahead of him..what a joke.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Jared goff ?

That guy is only good because he has great protection.His Recievers are ALWAYS open and Mcvay tells him where to throw the ball .

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Yes, a year is quite a turn around. But I'm sure you remember, my friend, those short years past when all we had was hope....shattered and battered hope. Now we actually see promise. It's been a wild ride.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Been an awfully long time since the Rams were included in the "Super Bowl Contender" conversation.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Jared goff ?

That guy is only good because he has great protection.His Recievers are ALWAYS open and Mcvay tells him where to throw the ball .

Don't agree he was drafted #1 for a reason. Not to mention if you watch him this past season he had total command of the LOS. Must honestly say Jared Goff is the most underrated player on the Rams. He totally has a Tom Brady vibe to me. I think he is going to be a great franchise player for the rams.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm still reading and seeing a lot of disbelief in Goff though. Hopefully he takes a step forward and not a step back, so he can prove the doubters wrong. Tired of ppl ranking him so low and putting guys like JimmyG ahead of him..what a joke.
A lot of Media types believe that Goff's success was strictly due to McVay's Talents as a Play caller and very little to do with Goff's talents as a QB! Goff will put those ideas to rest after he shows even more improvement this year!!(y);):D

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Don't agree he was drafted #1 for a reason. Not to mention if you watch him this past season he had total command of the LOS. Must honestly say Jared Goff is the most underrated player on the Rams. He totally has a Tom Brady vibe to me. I think he is going to be a great franchise player for the rams.

I think he was being sarcastic man....