What a difference a year makes!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
last year was the worst football year of my life. After the news dropped that my team was leaving, I found myself completely disinterested in the offseason. I forced myself to watch the season and yet felt I lost all my love for the team.

Now, this season, the passion seems to be back. I've gotten over the move. I'm excited about the new coach. FA is upon us and I'm stoked. I find myself intrigued by the combine and draft.

Feels good to be back in this football state of mind. I was scared that I would never get this back.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
last year was the worst football year of my life. After the news dropped that my team was leaving, I found myself completely disinterested in the offseason. I forced myself to watch the season and yet felt I lost all my love for the team.

Now, this season, the passion seems to be back. I've gotten over the move. I'm excited about the new coach. FA is upon us and I'm stoked. I find myself intrigued by the combine and draft.

Feels good to be back in this football state of mind. I was scared that I would never get this back.
I'm right there with ya.
I find myself more interested and I am still hoping that the old fire is re-kindled in my love affair with the Rams.
A little piece of my fandom died when they left. That part might never come back... but I havent given up. I probably just need the team to be special again...