What a Difference a Day Makes...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Today I feel better. I know I posted some rants, etc. about issues I see needing to be resolved, etc. For that, I want to apologize to those whom I might have offended. I tried to "See" the positives, even in the jaws of defeat, but for some unknown reason I felt like there were none, so I had a few moments of temporary insanity. I don't want to be put in the same category as those on the PD board. I know it gets tense out here at times, but I need to remember it's only a football game and there are more important things in life.

After taking a step back to reflect on yesterday's loss, I now see there were many positives coming from the game. I also know there is room for vast improvement with this team and it will come. I sometimes lose patience, but need to be above that. I will always be a RAMS fan, and I will be watching next Monday night hoping for a victory over the 9ers.

Have a great day. GO RAMS!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm way past the moral victory junk. They need to win games, period. Over a decade of finding the silver lining has been enough for me.

However, I'm not angry or upset about yesterdays game anymore...I've seen this enough to know that I can't let a darned football game ruin any amount of time past the few minutes after the game. All I'm thinking about in regard to the Rams now is how exciting it's going to be to see the GSOT team and hoping the current team destroys the 49ers.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm way past the moral victory junk. They need to win games, period. Over a decade of finding the silver lining has been enough for me.

However, I'm not angry or upset about yesterdays game anymore...I've seen this enough to know that I can't let a darned football game ruin any amount of time past the few minutes after the game. All I'm thinking about in regard to the Rams now is how exciting it's going to be to see the GSOT team and hoping the current team destroys the 49ers.
I hear you on the moral victory/silver lining point but we are on our 3rd string QB so imo it would be unreasonable to expect a superbowl or even playoffs. The fact that we are still competitive in games and have a chance to win them and our 3rd qb is doing so well is in fact a silver lining. Hopes of a playoff run this year went down with Bradfords knee. Nothing left but silver linings and moral victories. I for one just love watching rams football

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I hear you on the moral victory/silver lining point but we are on our 3rd string QB so imo it would be unreasonable to expect a superbowl or even playoffs. The fact that we are still competitive in games and have a chance to win them and our 3rd qb is doing so well is in fact a silver lining. Hopes of a playoff run this year went down with Bradfords knee. Nothing left but silver linings and moral victories. I for one just love watching rams football
Don't get me wrong. I understand all of that. I'm just not going to get excited about moral victories after a loss when the game could have been won. They overcame a huge deficit but in the end they had the ball in the 4th quarter with a chance to win and it didn't happen.

Austin Davis has been incredible IMO...would have felt amazing if the offense could have put an exclamation point on the day with a win they could have had.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Today I feel better. I know I posted some rants, etc. about issues I see needing to be resolved, etc. For that, I want to apologize to those whom I might have offended. I tried to "See" the positives, even in the jaws of defeat, but for some unknown reason I felt like there were none, so I had a few moments of temporary insanity. I don't want to be put in the same category as those on the PD board. I know it gets tense out here at times, but I need to remember it's only a football game and there are more important things in life.

After taking a step back to reflect on yesterday's loss, I now see there were many positives coming from the game. I also know there is room for vast improvement with this team and it will come. I sometimes lose patience, but need to be above that. I will always be a RAMS fan, and I will be watching next Monday night hoping for a victory over the 9ers.

Have a great day. GO RAMS!
Yeah I decided during the first half to just step back and say nothing for the day, I was pretty upset during that first half

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Its really frustrating because we see the rams playing well enough to win these games but seem to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory with stupid mistakes. They really should be 3-1 not 1-3, we just have to hope that they can put it all together and eliminate those dumb things that have cost them victories.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Its really frustrating because we see the rams playing well enough to win these games but seem to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory with stupid mistakes. They really should be 3-1 not 1-3, we just have to hope that they can put it all together and eliminate those dumb things that have cost them victories.
How many times have we seen posts that say almost exactly the same as this one? Different players, different refs, different opponents, but same stupid mistakes. What's the ONLY consistent thing in all of this?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
How many times have we seen posts that say almost exactly the same as this one? Different players, different refs, different opponents, but same stupid mistakes. What's the ONLY consistent thing in all of this?
My broken heart?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It's just painful to be a RAMS fan today. Everything I'm thinking has been said in this thread. All the re-hashing that has been re-hashed for the past decade is burnt into my brain. Gameday is like Groundhog day. Self-destruction is our mantra. We wear it with grand experience. And next week, we all will don our amnesia and our spirits will soar high, with that dreaded anticipation of doom lurking in the back of our minds, hoping that this is one of the half-dozen weeks of the season that the football gods grace us with victory. GO RAMS!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
WRONG! I Double-Dog Dare you to name one!!

Challenge accepted. My wife has to have a total knee replacement in December which is going to be tough on her. I have three kids in college and the cost is stretching me thin, but other than that, I am doing great. (y)

By the way... I love this site and you guys. We are RAMS Fans forever and we will always take the good with the bad, hoping the good is coming soon and will continue for a very long time.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Challenge accepted. My wife has to have a total knee replacement in December which is going to be tough on her. I have three kids in college and the cost is stretching me thin, but other than that, I am doing great. (y)

By the way... I love this site and you guys. We are RAMS Fans forever and we will always take the good with the bad, hoping the good is coming soon and will continue for a very long time.
I hope you realize that the 'Blue Font' Means 'Just kidding around' here at ROD!! I can count a lot of ways, you were correct in your original op!
blogguy.gif