What a conundrum. Be a devout ... or get that money?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The crisis of conscience moment.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcZL87J8-xo[/youtube]

And then the realization that a clear conscience can't get you chicks or a cool car...

http://www.accesshollywood.com/two-and- ... icle_73034

header_178076.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CALIF. -- “Two and a Half Men” star Angus T. Jones wants his cast, crew and producers to know he meant no “disrespect” by his comments in a recent YouTube video, where he called the show “filth.”

“I have been the subject of much discussion, speculation and commentary over the past 24 hours,” Jones’ statement, released on Tuesday night through a rep, read. “While I cannot address everything that has been said or right every misstatement or misunderstanding, there is one thing I want to make clear.

“Without qualification, I am grateful to and have the highest regard and respect for all of the wonderful people on ‘Two and Half Men’ with whom I have worked and over the past ten years who have become an extension of my family,” his statement continued.

Jones went on to call his experience on “Two and a Half Men” “significant.”

“Chuck Lorre, Peter Roth and many others at Warner Bros. and CBS are responsible for what has been one of the most significant experiences in my life to date. I thank them for the opportunity they have given and continue to give me and the help and guidance I have and expect to continue to receive from them,” he said in the statement.

“I also want all of the crew and cast on our show to know how much I personally care for them and appreciate their support, guidance and love over the years. I grew up around them and know that the time they spent with me was in many instances more than with their own families. I learned life lessons from so many of them and will never forget how much positive impact they have had on my life.

“I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed. I never intended that,” the actor’s statement concluded.

Meanwhile, former series star Charlie Sheen has weighed in on his ex-co-star’s rant, dubbing the CBS sitcom “cursed.”

“With Angus’s Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear to me that the show is cursed,” Charlie told People.

bluecoconuts

Legend
That show is already circling the drain. They already moved to to another night in hopes that people would be too lazy to change the channel after the Big Bang Theory.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
That show is already circling the drain. They already moved to to another night in hopes that people would be too lazy to change the channel after the Big Bang Theory.
It really has gotten EXTREMELY suggestive lately too. I watched one episode recently (about half of it, actually) and there was no less than 10 references to oral sex. And considering most of it was coming from Jon Cryer, I couldn't watch it any longer. Just creepy.

This kid seems like he's at a moral crossroads, but doesn't have the sack to get 100% on board with his new found principles.

I guess $350K an episode will cause you to make exceptions.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bluecoconuts said:
I love the Big Bang Theory. I have never enjoyed two and a half men. Just never thought it was very good. The few times I did see it was because I left it on after the Big Bang Theory and thought I might as well give it a try.

As for the kid...I understand his backtracking, but if you're going to criticize your job as being against God or filth or whatever he thinks he should either quit or shut up. Seriously, if he was really afraid he is going to hell or sending others to hell for his role on the show, then why continue? It makes me not think he's really all that serious, one way or another. You can say what you want about Kirk Cameron, but he's not doing shows/movies that he considers filth. I think the kid should either man up and quit or be quiet about it. In either case unless he quits, he's just a huge hypocrite in my eyes.