We've been here before

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The difference is the defense and a coordinator that can give us consistent good product on that side of the ball. Right now he's devising ways to keep Krapperdick in the pocket where he will be dismantled.

Rams have a defense now. I believe this time around we see 4-3 and start our climb to a playoff record.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its easy to understand why some people are skeptical. Its not like they recovered after last year's bad start and got back to respectable. They started 2-4, then they finished 4-6. Not exactly inspiring stuff.

So here we are with a stretch of games that is very winnable. If they truly have turned a corner there's no reason they couldn't be 7-3 after the 10th game. But can they win without defensive scores and multiple turnovers? Because odds are they won't get those every game.

They have a very good defense and an offensive stud in Gurley. But Gurley can't be expected to shoulder the load every game. As good as he is, he can be a game changer. But if no one else steps up they'll still have trouble scoring. He had an awesome game against the Packers but they only scored 10 points. Thats because no one else could step up.

So until I see real improvement by beating lesser teams consistently, I'll be skeptical. I gotta see it to believe it. Been down that road too many times before. Go 7-3 or even 6-4 and I'll be more inclined to believe they've turned the corner.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Beating Cleveland & SF in our house will shake off some doubts. Winning 3 of the next 4 gm's and to be sitting at 6-4 would be progress. Winning the next 4 in a row would put us at 7-3(3-0) and in the serious playoff/wildcard conversation.

Beat up on SF.

RamWoodie

Legend
There is something different about this team because they don't give up. The only game they haven't really been in is the Redskins game.

jap

Legend
The early years of the Snisher regime, we had key OL personnel getting injured fairly early and throwing our OL into shambles for the main stretch of the season. We also had a certain signal caller tearing his ACL for the past two years.

This year we have young 'uns on the OL screwing up early on and hopefully getting things together for the main stretch. We also need to have some of our fly guys to stand & deliver to balance TGII & Co. rushing efforts. Nick has his downsides, but I believe he can be an effective QB if he can stay clean a reasonable amount of time.

TJ and Barron might be our two main enforcers in the secondary (where Barron plays the hybrid SS/WILL role), but everyone in our secondary packs a wallop. As long as we can hang tight with our LB and DL crews, including key backups, we should end up with a top five D.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We also need to have some of our fly guys to stand & deliver to balance TGII & Co. rushing efforts.
Yes they do, and it needs to happen sooner rather than later. With no threat at WR teams are going to figure out the Gurley & Tavon LOS show. It's a one dimensional offense right now. Defenses are too good. Gurley is a man among boys running the football but this will be the SJ years all over again unless someone emerges as a legit weapon outside and down the field.