Westworld: Tease (HBO)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Anybody remember that old 1973 movie Westworld with Yul Brynner

It's a great movie for those who have never seen it , I was just a little kid when I watched it for the first time , Yul Brynner really gave me the creeps , but when I was a kid , Yul Brynner gave me the creeps in whatever he did , even the 10 Commandments

Now HBO has a new TV show coming out based on that old 1973 movie , I'm not sure what to expect , but it is HBO , and they usually put out some pretty good stuff , so I'm actually forward to this , the teaser doesn't show much , but I think it's time to watch the 1973 version again , :)

Should also mention it's created by J.J.Abrams and written by Jonathan Nolan who did the Batman Dark Knight movies

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Watched this yesterday, looks really good, and hbo is no slouch when it comes to shows.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I can't wait for that.

For several years I've wanted them to remake "Westworld". That was a great film.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Dang It Dang It Dang It...I just cancelled HBO now I will have to get it again...

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
West_inside_full_content_pm_v8.jpg

Ed-Harris-in-HBOs-Westworld-665x385.jpg

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I am so pumped for this. Can't wait.

Athos

Legend
Sci-Fi Western you say?

And it has Evan Rachel Wood?!

evanrachelwoodflaunt5-300x450.jpg

Yes please.

Also, Jonathan Nolan writes/created Person of Interest, which is, imo, the most criminally underrated basic cable TV show out there. And one of the best period.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I loves me some Michael Crichton...

He's one of my inspirations. If I ever make it as an author, he'll be one of the reasons why...