Westbrooks stands in Sam's way to roster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Not sure but the story says he has a 3 yr old daughter not 3 children. Not sure if with family it means his parents and siblings. Did you see that he has more children else where or was this just misread? Curious. You should be happy he isn't like Antonio Cromartie who can't name all 10 of his kids! haha
Meant the three, four, five comment as the age of the kids. Mostly I'm thinking about how this guy had a child at, what, eighteen? That's crazy to me. But he sounds like he's got his priority straight regarding his kid, so good on him for that.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
How valuable is it that he's getting reps at end and tackle? Cause I've not heard one thing about eithers ability to play the run.

With Carrington's one year deal, and being on 1st team STs, sounds like Conrath has the edge here.