Westbrooks, Ogletree, and Langford...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
...should have all been thrown out of that game by Fisher. Their behavior was childish, unprofessional, and showed a complete disregard for the team and for Fisher's warning.

Swinging at players to taunt them and throwing a ball in his face?! After Ray Ray was cut?!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I was already so pissed at that point in the game I was hoping somebody would just cheap shot krapondick to to wipe that smirk off his face.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I was already so pissed at that point in the game I was hoping somebody would just cheap shot krapondick to to wipe that smirk off his face.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Wait, when was Ray Ray cut and why? I totally missed that. I was away from the computer about 2 weeks...

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well, of course, if it's Kappy then there have to be exceptions! :sneaky:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Wait, when was Ray Ray cut and why? I totally missed that. I was away from the computer about 2 weeks...

He was cut after committing another drive extending, after the play, personal foul. Last week. Raiders grabbed him.

Last week Fisher said anyone who does that will be sent to the locker room. I don't know if Westbrook was and he was the one called, but the other two were even worse.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I thought the football to the face was quite funny....

I mean come on man, it slipped out of his hand and happen to hit his face.

Professional? No.
Funny? Yes.

Im torn.

Oh, I laughed. I can find humor in just about any childish act. :) He gets funny points, but it still could have harmed the team.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
...should have all been thrown out of that game by Fisher. Their behavior was childish, unprofessional, and showed a complete disregard for the team and for Fisher's warning.

Swinging at players to taunt them and throwing a ball in his face?! After Ray Ray was cut?!
Fines I hope

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Oh, I laughed. I can find humor in just about any childish act. :) He gets funny points, but it still could have harmed the team.

I agree and ill say if he got called out for it and we got a penalty i wouldn't have thought it was funny lol.... hypocrisy!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Maybe they were excused by Fisher because they were just trying to get the opponents head out of the game!?!:whistle: