Wes Welker suspended four games PED's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I thought you got four games on your second positive test.

Greg Stone

Rookie
Damn worthless sports writers. I had to sift through six stories before "Molly" was identified as MDMA and then go to wikipedia to find out that MDMA is ecstasy. If you are going to mention it in an article tell your readers what it is.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Damn worthless sports writers. I had to sift through six stories before "Molly" was identified as MDMA and then go to wikipedia to find out that MDMA is ecstasy. If you are going to mention it in an article tell your readers what it is.

The dude was taking ecstasy meth?
Are you kidding me
What a loser

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So he was fucked-up as Chinese money at The Derby.

I think it's funny that the NFL considers what he took to be a PED.

Good... Fuck that little bitch.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I thought you got four games on your second positive test.

2nd recreational drug test is 4 games. This test showed PED's. Kind of the same situation as Orlando Scandrick, he admitted to taking Molly but his drug test was positive for PED also. It seems like the Agents for both might be putting out Molly because the NFL does not test for it. Admitting to a recreational drug like Molly would not garner a suspension.

Hope this makes sense.