We're going 8-8

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'd say it depends entirely on our schedule. Maybe they will have mercy on us for once.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Look man we're gonna get better. We've had the toughest schedule in the league, or one of the toughest, paired with the youngest team and a new dc every year. Look at our issues in the beginning of the year the last couple years, it's cause the defense had issues early on. I don't see that happening next year.

On top of that, we're going to have far fewer first or second year starters which means more experience.

I'm sick of the schedule excuse, there's one reason our schedule is tougher than every other team in our division, they get to play us, it's that simple.

Athos

Legend
If Sam doesn't play and we don't have someone other than Hill at QB.........I see another 7-9 season.

And another year closer to losing all the guys Snisher brought in through the draft.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Amazing that we have not given up a TD in 3 games.... the sky was the limit thursday.... we lose a game we had a chance to win late against one the best teams in the league and now the sky is falling...