We're going 11- 5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
In 2015.

Better QB play, continued development of our young team, familiarity with Williams Defense and a few upgrades on our O - line will be the difference.

I'm completely serious.

11 - 5.

Last edited:

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
hillary-clinton-with-two-thumbs-up.jpg

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like Hillary is a Rams fan too!!!
She is wearing blue and gold.... and by pointing this out, I have a semi legit reason to bump this thread over the "8-8" thread.... because frankly, I don't want the lurkers to read that first and think we're all feeling sorry for ourselves.
Our time is coming. It began 3 years ago, yet the average fan will see it in 2015.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You might have to wait one additional year. I'm just saying.

IsM3QOW.png

Now who wants to play the context game, and who wants to say, "See! Fisher's a mediocre coach!"?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams have a great track record with a Head Coach that has lost a Super Bowl coming to the Rams and winning one..Combined with Gregg Williams I'm hoping Fisher get it done! Just have to work on the offensive line and have Sam Bradford utilize some of the Native American healing spirits!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Fairly decent chance we could have were it not for .... well, you know.

Either way, it should be impressive that Fisher won us games this season without a starting QB.

2012- Beat our divisional opponents
2013- Beat opponents outside our division
2014- Beat championship caliber teams
'2015- I hope he can do it all

The other thing.

That's why Arizona has impressed me so much this season. Still managed to go 5-3 with Drew Stanton as a starter and still not thrown in the towel with Ryan Lindley. That Bruce Arians is one hell of a coach :love:.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That's why Arizona has impressed me so much this season. Still managed to go 5-3 with Drew Stanton as a starter and still not thrown in the towel with Ryan Lindley. That Bruce Arians is one hell of a coach :love:.
He's a classless chunk of dickcheese.