Wentz Signs With Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
gets 17.6 mil signing bonus.

Someone call the Whaaaaa!!!!mbulance, S Bradford hurts himself throwing another tantrum.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I'm rooting big time for Wentz, I hope he ends up starting before the season ends.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Someone call the Whaaaaa!!!!mbulance, S Bradford hurts himself throwing another tantrum.

$17.6 million. I'm sure the Eagles will be content having him on the bench for the next two seasons.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff will get about $1.5 million more total and $1m of that will be guaranteed. His agent has probably already calculated his game checks for him.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

why's that? sam got paid $18m for one season. wentz will get $26m for 4 seasons. not sure where you're going with this.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Goff will get about $1.5 million more total and $1m of that will be guaranteed. His agent has probably already calculated his game checks for him.
And considering the fact that Wentz and Goff have the same agent, it will be close!!(y)