Went to Watch Highlights on ESPN...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see it as good press. I'd rather them focus on one Ram player doing good things, than players getting in trouble. It's not like there's no where else to get highlights.

Again, there are plenty of places to get highlights. I just don't see how them focusing on one of our guys for the first preseason game, one where we sat a bunch of guys from the get go, and we ended up losing is such a big deal. If Bradford was to play I bet there would have been attention on him coming back. I just don't see why we need to be upset about them focusing on Sam and wishing he's cut for it. Seems silly. I mean they never try during preseason, if Sam wasn't on the team they probably would have just focused on the Saints instead of the Rams. I mean I've seen them skip over Ram TDs many times in regular season coverage, in which the Rams game gets 1 minute of coverage or less while other teams get 4-5 minutes. In regular season! Frankly I'm glad they're focusing on Sam because eventually they're going to have to notice the rest of the team, and that's going to get us on TV.

I like this point of view. I just wanted to add I hope Sam makes our team. I think it's safe to say we have a ground swell of new Rams/Sam fans and they'll show up in opposing stadiums, ours too. Who doesn't want their team to be more popular? Sam will earn his spot, he looked way better than a traditional 7th round pick. Westbrook looked good, too.