Went to Canton

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Guys, I have not yet gotten back into the habit of posting, just too busy of late. However, I have enjoyed the site, especially the camp twitter thread...really keeps us all up to date.

Anyway, just thought I would mention that for the first time I was able to visit Canton and I must say that I had a lot of fun with my son and entire family. My son and I went there decked out in Ram gear and while at first I kind of felt that we would be on our own as the sole Ram fans there, it was nice to see a few fellow Ram fans representing.

What was even better was coming to the realization as we went through each exhibit, how well represented the Rams franchise is at Canton. I am certainly well versed in Ram history, but they have pretty much every significant Ram and or Ram accomplishment displayed throughout the building. I got pics of many of these items and will try to post a few if I can. By comparison my wife, who I hate to say is an Eagle fan, was dissapointed in the lack of Eagles stuff. I tried to tell her it is tough to have a presence when that franchise was subpar for so many years.

Anyway, I would recommend a visit there to anyone who has yet to walk the hallowed halls the the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It was very cool.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
For many years I lived less than an hour away.

Is Dickersons entire jersey still on display?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Went there once with my grandfather when he was living in Ohio, definitely a very cool place.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep, Dickerson's jersey still there along with his goggles. They also have Bob Waterfield's, Crazy Legs Hirsch, Tom Fears and Kurt Warner's, with Warner's highlighting a SB MVP exhibit and his is one of the few jerseys there. So a lot of Ram stuff to be seen inlcuding their SB ring (copies of all SB rings are displayed).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhillyRam said:
Yep, Dickerson's jersey still there along with his goggles. They also have Bob Waterfield's, Crazy Legs Hirsch, Tom Fears and Kurt Warner's, with Warner's highlighting a SB MVP exhibit and his is one of the few jerseys there. So a lot of Ram stuff to be seen inlcuding their SB ring (copies of all SB rings are displayed).
Ay, Philly! Long time no see, man.

Welcome back.

bluecoconuts

Legend
PhillyRam said:

Is Bradford's jersey still there?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
bluecoconuts said:
PhillyRam said:

Is Bradford's jersey still there?

NICE!! Haha I loved that :bg:

Only copies I'm sure... :lol:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
My brother is planning my bachelor party...planning on going to the Super Bowl and stopping in Canton on the way.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Sum1BTRthnU about to take the leap:
My brother is planning my bachelor party...planning on going to the Super Bowl and stopping in Canton on the way.

Congratulations! Guess you found somebody better than you huh? :lol:

Here's a piece of free marriage advice. Deny, deny, deny. That's it, that's all I've got after 39 years of marriage.

Not all in a row thank god. :boing: