Went for the win...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
From the fake punt to the pass that was intercepted in the endzone, I am pleased that Fisher went for the win rather than set for a tie. Sure, I'd rather the result was better, but I prefer the balls out approach as I feel it bodes well for the future.

Gregg Williams is throwing the kitchen sink at offenses and it's working. I was ignored and vilified for predicting the Chargers were a bad matchup, but the counter punching screens and draws are San Diego's bread and butter lately. That patience and the Charger's solid but not spectacular defense won them this game. But the Ram defense can only be beaten this way so nobody will be prolific against them.

Ram penalties and errors caused the loss. Austin and Britt both had winning plays called back by unnecessary fouls. Emerging players like Bailey, Austin, Donald, Gaines, Mason, and Robinson are becoming building blocks for a secret dynasty building for next year. Like I said after the Arizona loss, the rest of this year is an extended training camp. Might as well enjoy it as such.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is there any reason we couldn't have played to win by running the football?

Of course you're right. But that's for another thread. I like the approach though I've always had issues with many of Schotty's playcalls.

Last edited: