Went by Rams park in Earth City the other night

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It was dark and quiet and raining.

It made me so sad, I almost didn't make it over the electric fence. :seizure:

Seriously, who's planning on attending practices this season? I am.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Never been to a practice, Its about a 7 hour drive to Rams park from my house. been up there for several games but not practice. Ive been thinking about taking a few days off this year and trying to get tup there and see a few... Is it really worth my time and money to do that or should I just save it and go to an extra game? Just curious. Im sure its cool but didnt know if it was worth it for someone living that far away.

Alan

Legend
RamzFanz going to the source:
Seriously, who's planning on attending practices this season? I am.
I hope you'll be bringing whatever insight you get to the ROD. Daily reports posted by 6 PM ET should suffice. ;) (y)

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Never been to a practice, Its about a 7 hour drive to Rams park from my house. been up there for several games but not practice. Ive been thinking about taking a few days off this year and trying to get tup there and see a few... Is it really worth my time and money to do that or should I just save it and go to an extra game? Just curious. Im sure its cool but didnt know if it was worth it for someone living that far away.

I enjoy going to training camp for sure. If I was deciding between a few practices and game though, definitely would rather go to a game.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I am going because I am now about 10 minutes away. I wouldn't come that far for OTAs. Definitely a home division game.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wish I was in the area, I would be going for sure. Someday plan a vacation where i can attend