Welp...there goes Nuke

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
[tweet]325004113970597888[/tweet]

:bummed: :bummed: :bummed:

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Hearing reports from Sirius XM NFL radio that Hopkins was long gone after this went down.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I don't know.... the story's a bit sick, apparently the room was scattered in faeces and urine, thats just plain wrong...

<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/9187853/deandre-hopkins-mark-harrison-trashed-hotel-rooms-combine-sources" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/ ... ne-sources</a>

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ljramsfan said:
Hearing reports from Sirius XM NFL radio that Hopkins was long gone after this went down.

Looks like it was the opposite:
[tweet]325012850261250049[/tweet]

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
BuiltRamTough said:
I heard they took a shi*t in the coffe maker

Ahh man, that's all kinds of wrong - if this story IS true, then this kid (kids) are a liability to any team... I get DUI, I even get PEDs, weed - this is just wrong...

bluecoconuts

Legend
Shows a total lack of maturity. I'd take him if he's in the 7th maybe 6th, but that kind of stupidity doesn't go away easy. There's being messy (trash or food) and there's just being disgusting and immature.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
Shows a total lack of maturity. I'd take him if he's in the 7th maybe 6th, but that kind of stupidity doesn't go away easy. There's being messy (trash or food) and there's just being disgusting and immature.

I have a low tolerance for bad decision making, particularly when you consider the situation these guys were in. In essence, they traveled to a potential employer for a job interview. And...while there, they did this?

I've made mistakes.

I wish I could have >two dozen do overs.

But I've never just gone stupid at such a time that everything associated with my livelihood was on the line.

I don't know. This just rubs me wrong in so many ways.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Couple of real fucking brainiacs there, yeah? Sheesh.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-xmkUS7UHU[/youtube]

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I don't know man. Something seems wierd about this. Do you really think they did this? Are they that stupid. They know they would get caught. Maybe someone got in the room after they left and trashed it. Would like to her from them.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
BuiltRamTough said:
I heard they took a shi*t in the coffe maker
That's just disgusting. If it's true his roommate didn't do it, I guess Hopkins must've crapped in the coffee maker.

F. Mulder

Starter
if they verify it is true then I'll pass on Mr Hopkins. There are other options with higher character values IMO.

jap

Legend
People who do such things should be banished from the human race. :what:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
JIMERAMS said:
I don't know man. Something seems wierd about this. Do you really think they did this? Are they that stupid. They know they would get caught. Maybe someone got in the room after they left and trashed it. Would like to her from them.
Yes, what I was thinking. Just seems like someone with so much on the line would be an imbecile to do such a thing. It just doesn't make sense. There has got to be more to the story.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I applaud Snead for smearing his feces around the room so that we could steal Hopkins in the third round of the 2012 NFL draft--best GM that we've ever had.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DR RAM said:
I applaud Snead for smearing his feces around the room so that we could steal Hopkins in the third round of the 2012 NFL draft--best GM that we've ever had.

:lol:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2