Welp, the concerns of some posters are starting to evaporate, huh?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
No need to name poster names, but the following players or positions are not nearly the causes of concern that some thought during camp:

Goff. Yeah, he's gonna be a franchise QB under McVay. Little doubt about it anymore.

Gurley. He's now a beast as a RB and a pass receiving threat. A nightmare for opposing DC's. He'll have his 5th year option picked up at this rate.

Woods. This Niner game was Exhibit A why McVay wanted him. Nice reply to his disappointing Redskin game.

OL. This was maybe everybody's biggest concern. Mine, too. Well, it's still a work in progress, but there's been a HELLUVA lot of progress, so far. Kromer, take a bow, man.

Tavon. Ummmmm... I'm gonna take the high road here. But I still think that he's a man without a position.

After 3 games, maybe we can exhale about so many of our O pieces.

But that D? Dang!

Wade can only go so far on his reputation. Time to show us a much better D, Wade. We can't be scoring 41 damned points every week just to win by two.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
No need to name poster names, but the following players or positions are not nearly the causes of concern that some thought during camp:

Goff. Yeah, he's gonna be a franchise QB under McVay. Little doubt about it anymore.

Gurley. He's now a beast as a RB and a pass receiving threat. A nightmare for opposing DC's. He'll have his 5th year option picked up at this rate.

Woods. This Niner game was Exhibit A why McVay wanted him. Nice reply to his disappointing Redskin game.

OL. This was maybe everybody's biggest concern. Mine, too. Well, it's still a work in progress, but there's been a HELLUVA lot of progress, so far. Kromer, take a bow, man.

Tavon. Ummmmm... I'm gonna take the high road here. But I still think that he's a man without a position.

After 3 games, maybe we can exhale about so many of our O pieces.

New bigger ones have risen up too

But that D? Dang!

Wade can only go so far on his reputation. Time to show us a much better D, Wade. We can't be scoring 41 damned points every week just to win by two.
Good observation but your forgot to bring up the other side of this observation. Other types of concerns have rose & loom bigger @ this time on Defense to take their place. Lets hope they clear up after 3 or 4 games too:cautious:.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
A while back I lamented the "loss" of W. Hayes.

Then, Easley was injured and, as I feared, now the front seven are being "roughly handled".

Amazing to watch Goff emerge as a formidable, and game winning, QB.

It sure looks like McVay's Rams can score points at a rate that can give oppposing teams a real fight to the finish.

Based upon where this team was, you can't ask for much more than that.

rdw

Pro Bowler
I'd like to round up all the known Mannion fanboys and have them confess their guilt.
Where are they now?! :neener:
iu

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Feels great don't it? Sure would be nice to see the defense do a round turn as well.

It's possible too. That bad game vs the Skins left them no real time to make adjustments with the short week after. I am hopeful now that some padded practices and adjustments to playing time/snaps, i.e. accountability, occur.

If this defense can rebound to even middle of the pack this team is gonna make some noise.