Well

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
That game really sucked to say the least..lol..and to think I was so worked up to see that. Not the end of the world, rams have alot of film now against two great quarterbacks to work with. Why match up a Super Bowl caliber team with a team that has been losing for past several years anyway for London game. I feel sorry for the London fans that the rams played so poorly. :bummed:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Sgt. Ram said:
That game really sucked to say the least..lol..and to think I was so worked up to see that. Not the end of the world, rams have alot of film now against two great quarterbacks to work with. Why match up a Super Bowl caliber team with a team that has been losing for past several years anyway for London game. I feel sorry for the London fans that the rams played so poorly. :bummed:

Yeah. I thought about that several times during the game. It sucks that we lost the way we did, but what really makes today's game shitty, IMO, is the way we represented the Rams franchise abroad. That game will leave an inextinguishable sour taste in the mouths of Ram fans, potential Ram fans, and NFL fans abroad.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sgt. Ram said:
Ya know in view of the Rams taking a three year contract on it, I gotta believe we volunteered for that game,don't KNOW that we asked for NE, but I gotta figure it's a marquis name on one side each year .

I laughed when I saw the thread title .

I WILL say this though and I'm not bullshitting here,EVEN THOUGH we were getting killed and over the last six years I'd have gone out and split some fire wood or fixed some fence during that second half ,I stayed to watch and see what sort of things we did with backups and rookies like Pead.
This game pretty well told me no playoffs this year, but they haven't lost me ,not a bit, you can see and feal the progress, a young team is gonna get hosed like these last two weeks by elite QB's ,it'll happen,maybe again this year.
Bid London adieu and get back to work.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
It was clear the Rams were not focused. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to fly to London so early. It might have felt like more of a vacation to players.

Very disappointing loss. Gotta get to work.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Young Ram said:
It was clear the Rams were not focused. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to fly to London so early. It might have felt like more of a vacation to players.

Very disappointing loss. Gotta get to work.
Agree. I said it somewhere here too. We've done enough PR and charity work for the year.

Time to knuckle down and work your asses off now. Fun time is over.