Well, then, I suggest we start grooming his replacement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
“Well, (Schottenheimer has) done a good job,” Fisher said. “The offense is in and we’ve got flexibility week to week. He’s not satisfied. No one’s really satisfied with our production because up until last week, it was well documented we were having difficulty getting the ball in the end zone. But, guys are playing hard. I think we’re settling down now. With (WR) Danny (Amendola) coming back it certainly helps. He’ll never be satisfied. He’s very, very talented – I know that. [hil]His opportunity to be a head coach is not far away.”[/hil]

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/p ... to-reunion

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'd take shurmur back after he gets fired in Cleveland... hopefully Schotty stays another year though, it's about time Bradford had some fucking stiability

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I don't think he'll get the opportunity to be a head coach next year. Our O hasn't been performing that well.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good to see Fish building up his staff in this way. Makes for loyal, hard working , happy coaches I bet.

As far as Schotty getting a HCing job next year... Cleveland hired Murmur,,, so anything is possible . LOL

Here's a tid bit about Cleveland that I'm gonna share with my Brethren .... J Gruden .... don't ask me how I know, but don't be surprised if it comes to fruition.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Selassie I said:
Here's a tid bit about Cleveland that I'm gonna share with my Brethren .... J Gruden .... don't ask me how I know, but don't be surprised if it comes to fruition.
The Cleveland fans woiuld go nuts, in a good way, if Chuckie takes over their team. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing that either.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Schotty's offense in Stl has produced less points than the Jets anemic offense this year. Don't see him getting a Shurmeresque gift job with those #s.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
interference said:
Selassie I said:
The Cleveland fans woiuld go nuts, in a good way, if Chuckie takes over their team. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing that either.

Jon is from Ohio :ww:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
iBruce said:
I don't think he'll get the opportunity to be a head coach next year. Our O hasn't been performing that well.

Agreed. He was also just fired from a OC position last year too. I doubt he garners any real HC interest this offseason.