Well, the seacocks know what's up!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I heard this on the radio too.

Earl Thomas said "They (Rams) aren't afraid of us."

Is there any player/team in the NFL really afraid of playing another team(s)? This, to me is arrogance thinking players/teams are "afraid" to play them. That sh*t will come back to bite them in the butt.

A55VA6

Legend
Fuck yeah. You know you're doing something right when Sherman and Thomas are worrying about you.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm totally ready to say the Rams are better.

Anyone seen the state of the 49ers DL? Holy cow.
One more injury and the LBs are gonna be in even worse shape.
By the looks of it, you'd think the entire 49er RB corps was on the Madden cover... injuries just piling up there.

Their OL doesn't look to be where it needs to be, either.

And I have little to no faith that Kaep is all of a sudden gone from "i can only manage to be a QB for half the field" to "now I'm a full field, multiple target, read the defense fully functional QB" in one off-season.

So, no, I have absolutely no problem saying that the Rams are better than the 49ers. Heck, I think we were better than them last year and would have shown that had Bradford not gotten injured.

With another year of learning for the new guys and the newest additions, I think we're even stronger.

Seattle still worries me a bit. They lost a lot, but they had a lot of depth. If they stay healthy, it will be a mad fight. Still think we can beat them, tho.

But better than the 49ers? I'm ready to say that today.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
And I have little to no faith that Kaep is all of a sudden gone from "i can only manage to be a QB for half the field" to "now I'm a full field, multiple target, read the defense fully functional QB" in one off-season.

^ this.

The Rams have proven to match up well against Seattle. As others have said, the Bears don't... And unfortunately they are not alone.

I dislike Pete Carroll and will definitely talk trash about them, but on the football field Seattle has a good team obviously.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Unless they start tackling better I'm afraid of the Rams too.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Bigger corners like Sherman are always going to struggle with the smaller, quicker WRs. Maybe they're afraid of the Tavon Austin matchup?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm HARD CORE RAMS...but I need to see more. There's no doubt they have the talent...but has it come together.

Remember the GSOT winning the Super Bowl??? IT ALL CAME TOGETHER!!! Everyone was on the same page...and the mantra was "GOTTA GO TO WORK".

I need to see more...(y)

Gotta go ta work....... Gotta go ta work.......Gotta go ta work.......GOTTA GO TA WORK!!!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'm totally ready to say the Rams are better.

Anyone seen the state of the 49ers DL? Holy cow.
One more injury and the LBs are gonna be in even worse shape.
By the looks of it, you'd think the entire 49er RB corps was on the Madden cover... injuries just piling up there.

Their OL doesn't look to be where it needs to be, either.

So, no, I have absolutely no problem saying that the Rams are better than the 49ers. Heck, I think we were better than them last year and would have shown that had Bradford not gotten injured.

With another year of learning for the new guys and the newest additions, I think we're even stronger.

Seattle still worries me a bit. They lost a lot, but they had a lot of depth. If they stay healthy, it will be a mad fight. Still think we can beat them, tho.

But better than the 49ers? I'm ready to say that today.

I sure agree with you on that 9ers DL. however as long as Justin Smith is there they will remain formidable but he is 35 now! Rams DL will be much better. The 9ers Lb'ers has two big question marks... Rams LB'er cadre should be slightly better early that the 9ers. DB unit of the Rams is better than the 9ers... Rams defense is better than the 9ers.

The WR/TE's of the 9ers are much better than the Rams. The OL? When Boone returns to ORG & ORT Davis gets fully back this 9er OL can be the best in the NFL. OL presently they have had issues but still its a proven much better OL than the Rams.The QB/RB's of the Rams are bout the same now but if Gore finally gets slower then this tips to the Rams quickly. When healthy this 9ers offense can still be a Ram killer however the Rams are trending upward where the 9ers have leveled off & shaky. 9ers O is very slightly better.

Bottom line is Rams are in a much better state overall and growing, thus they are a better team with the Rams trending upward. I would not like to be a 9er fan with this present team they will be undergoing a transformation in all areas now & in the near future.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I do not concur good fellow.

Bradford has been pretty effective against the niners WITHOUT all these new weapons. Stacey, Cunningham, Bailey, Britt, Quick, Mason, Robinson, Donald, Joyner, EXPERIENCE... that's not going to tip the scales?

If anyone will stop the Rams this season, it's not the Niners I fear. Secretly, I fear the Hawks. Please, keep that on the low down. :coffee:
I, personally, worry more about the Cards than the 49ers and Hawks! But I don't worry too much about any of them, IF the Rams stay Healthy!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I, personally, worry more about the Cards than the 49ers and Hawks! But I don't worry too much about any of them, IF the Rams stay Healthy!!

Yep the Tards could surprise us even with the injury's to that defense. The offensive side is where they still may put together a very good OL. That left side could jell up on us & Quinn will have to put forth much more effort to get around that smart new kid Jared Veldheer@ OLT. Cooper @ OLG had a condition issue earlier but seems to be rounding into shape. So with a stout OL this team will score & often!

The Tards secondary would have been very threatening to our receivers if they had a decent pass rush. The loss of Dockett is simply HUGE! The loss of their best defender in ILB'er Daryl Washington was very big but then loose your best DL'er too! The heavy weight of the first line defender now goes to Calais Campbell who when pared with Dockett is a serious duo....now he is alone. With that very talented secondary it would be evident to me that running the ball will be the best way to wear down this redbirds. Rams should be able to squeeze off two wins off this 2014 team if they can get some presser on that QB.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Is there any player/team in the NFL really afraid of playing another team(s)? This, to me is arrogance thinking players/teams are "afraid" to play them. That sh*t will come back to bite them in the butt.

Im hopin teams fear playin the Rams before the 2014 season comes to an end.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh.... C'mon guys... This was just another shot at the 9ers. While I'm sure they respect the Rams... It was the 9ers they barely beat in NFC Championship game.
Hush your mouth!;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh.... C'mon guys... This was just another shot at the 9ers. While I'm sure they respect the Rams... It was the 9ers they barely beat in NFC Championship game.
This is true, but they barely beat us with Clemens too.
Maybe they know we've added more playmakers and won't be at half-strength next time.

Hmmm?

WarRam

UDFA
Even if it is a shot at the 9ers,then that would be disrespecting the Rams like they are the joke of the league or something,otherwise why say the rams at all? Unless they are truly on the minds of the seahawks.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm sure that close call they had with us last season, with Clemons at qb, is still on their mind.
Great Monday night game. Well, almost great.

If we win that game the 49ers win the division and they play the NFC title game in SF. Coulda been a different outcome. So yeah, I think they look at how close we were to changing their fate.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Good point. If you sleep the Cards they can make you pay. I wouldn't be shocked at all if the Niners take last place in the NFCW this season.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Good point. If you sleep the Cards they can make you pay. I wouldn't be shocked at all if the Niners take last place in the NFCW this season.

Actually, if any team is set up to fail, it would be the niners. The injuries on defense, the lack of execution on offense so far. If the niners don't get their collective heads out of the asses they could struggle in the early going enough to miss the playoffs altogether.

Even with their shiny toys, i.e. receivers, they still want to be a running team. Gore ain't what he used to be any anyone else is average at best. I don't see them being anything more than average there. Kapernick is dangerous with his legs, but force him to throw 35 or more times and I don't see him carrying that team.