Well the Rams don't have to worry about beating the Seachickens three times this season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Really?
The Rams have beaten Seattle three times in one year twice before?

Yes, in the 2004 season. Rams swept them in the regular season - including a 17 point 4th quarter comeback to tie and win in overtime at Seattle. Seattle still won the division and the Rams went there for the wild card round and beat them 27-20.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Yes, in the 2004 season. Rams swept them in the regular season - including a 17 point 4th quarter comeback to tie and win in overtime at Seattle. Seattle still won the division and the Rams went there for the wild card round and beat them 27-20.

Correct.
But you didn’t answer my question.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Correct.
But you didn’t answer my question.

Oops, you're right, I didn't. The answer to that one, from me anyway, is "I don't know".

But at least they've done it once. And I also know the answer to "how many times have the Seahawks ever beat the Rams 3 times in a season" which is a big fat zero!

dasramas

UDFA
Name
steve
Thought I would give you guys a little chuckle on this topic.

2004 I moved up to the Seattle area amongst the seachicken fans. The group I worked with were rabid fans and when the Rams played them in Seattle the Rams were getting rocked for most of the game. My cellphone was blowing up as many of my crew were at the game. Every time seattle scored my phone went nuts. Enter the 4th quarter and the Rams mount a comeback. Rams score phone quiet, Rams score again phone quiet Rams win in overtime and low and behold half of the employees called in sick. So the next night as I am prepping the crew for the night it was real quiet. I says to the group for three quarters my phone seemed to work fine and something happened to it in the fourth as it stopped working or did the seahawks choke? Very quiet evening at work LOL/

Now fast forward to getting a new GM that called me in to promote me. I am wearing my suede rams jacket with small logo on the front big ass logo on the back. The GM was complimenting me on my work ethic and was very pleased to offer me a promotion. All good and very happy with me until I got up to walk out of his office. I will quote him: Steve if you ever wear that jacket on my office again I will fire you on the spot. I said sorry boss won’t happen again lol.

The GM was transferred to another location and a couple of months later (seahawks rams playoff game in Seattle) I transferred to the new location. I started the very night the Rams beat them for a third time. I walked on the door and the boss met me as I walked in and said do not say an effing word or I will fire you. I didn’t say a word. Didn’t have too.Rams had beaten them for the third time that year and did not need to say a thing.

My first year in that area and the Rams almost got me fired LOL!