Well, it's official.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm far to fat for a slide. Took my kids to the park. I went down a slide with my girl, my sandals hit and immediately stopped me. My knees too all my weight...hard. I felt numerous pops. Now I can barely walk and I'm sittin with some ice. Not sure if its bad or not...but it sure sucks

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Damn that sucks man. You might need to get some MRI's or something if that doesn't clear up by tomorrow. I can certainly sympathize though. I was going good until I fucked up my rotator cuff. And now I can't do diddly except ride a bike or run the treadmill, and I can already feel the muscle disappearing.

Fuck you, Father Time.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
HomerWaterslide.jpg

Hehe

Seriously tho...get better. Call Reggie and rehab those bitches.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:
HomerWaterslide.jpg

Hehe

Seriously tho...get better. Call Reggie and rehab those bitches.

Reggie says that it's just a contusion, we'll have to back him off a bit and see what happens.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Would love to do the MRI thing. However lol two months ago I said to myself, self, you spend $100 a month and you never go to the dr....so I canceled it. So, guess ima have to walk this off lol. It hurts. The right side of my calf, to the right of my shin hurts so damn bad, and the entire width of the back of my knee

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Ya figured hell, I never use it. They were about to raise the rates again. I'm a poor guy, it's hard to allocate $100+ a month for instance. Obamacare will be a botch, but it seems as if MO is working towards not accepting it. I hope. The insurance provided by my employer sucks and they don't pay a high % of it. To add anyone on is $300 extra.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Whew! Please don't let this continue about Obama. I have started sweating and checking the thermostat since I wrote the last post. I just can not deal with it at this time.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Don't worry, I have no interest in getting into any political debate, I was just curious if that's what you meant.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Ya, I have hoshimotos disease. So I just have to go to the dr every 6 months for blood work. I am a very stingy man when it comes to going to the dr. I once walked/limped/layer up on a broken ankle for a week. The financial just didn't make since to me. I plan on getting it back, but I think I'm going to go with an independent agency