Well, if I’m being as objective as I possibly can be?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
As if I were a non-Ram fan complete outsider?

Here’s my assessment re our OL probable starters:

Whit is our LOT. 100%.

Hav is very probably our RT, but not quite 100%. It’s unlikely, but conceivable that Evans or even Edwards could beat him out. I make Hav at least 95% to start.

Allen is 60-70% to be our starting C. It might be Blythe, but that would only happen if someone beats out Blythe at RG, first. A distinct possibility, IMO.

I make Blythe 50-50 to be our starting RG, and that high only because of his experience advantage. RG will definitely be the most hotly contested OL starting position. Kromer might be more impressed with some added strength at RG as those SB memories are still strong.

Which brings us to Boom. I make Boom about 90% to start at LG. It is barely conceivable that Evans or Edwards might beat him out there, but I seriously doubt it. Boom has the year in an NFL weight room, the camp, all those practices, and even some very impressive NFL game snaps. Oh hell, make Boom 95%. Lol.

Only reason I give a healthy Evans and Edwards even a chance is because I’m so impressed with both. Now, for next year? I think we’re looking at our 2 starting Guards in ‘20.

Some incredible long term planning by the Ram brain trust.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think Hav has RT locked up.
I highly doubt a rookie can come in and take that job from him.

Evan's looks like a guy that needs some work before hes ready to play. I dont see him taking any of the guys we have penciled in at the oline.

My hope for Evan's is that they can get him ready to play either guard position asap if needed.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why is everyone so down on Blythe he was very good all year and yes he had super bowl but let’s face it so did everyone on the offence

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
As if I were a non-Ram fan complete outsider?

Here’s my assessment re our OL probable starters:

Whit is our LOT. 100%.

Hav is very probably our RT, but not quite 100%. It’s unlikely, but conceivable that Evans or even Edwards could beat him out. I make Hav at least 95% to start.

Allen is 60-70% to be our starting C. It might be Blythe, but that would only happen if someone beats out Blythe at RG, first. A distinct possibility, IMO.

I make Blythe 50-50 to be our starting RG, and that high only because of his experience advantage. RG will definitely be the most hotly contested OL starting position. Kromer might be more impressed with some added strength at RG as those SB memories are still strong.

Which brings us to Boom. I make Boom about 90% to start at LG. It is barely conceivable that Evans or Edwards might beat him out there, but I seriously doubt it. Boom has the year in an NFL weight room, the camp, all those practices, and even some very impressive NFL game snaps. Oh hell, make Boom 95%. Lol.

Only reason I give a healthy Evans and Edwards even a chance is because I’m so impressed with both. Now, for next year? I think we’re looking at our 2 starting Guards in ‘20.

Some incredible long term planning by the Ram brain trust.

I would say if everyone is healthy
LOT Whit 100%
LG Note 100%
C Allen 100%
RG Blythe 100%
RT Hav. 100%

Can't see any player we picked up with any chance of taking a starting spot from anyone of those players.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why is everyone so down on Blythe he was very good all year and yes he had super bowl but let’s face it so did everyone on the offence

I’m not down on Blythe, UK.

I just want the best 5 to start. And I’m Really high on the 2 new guys.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I’m not down on Blythe, UK.

I just want the best 5 to start. And I’m Really high on the 2 new guys.

The new guys are still very raw in their overall strength and technique. Blythe isn't. It's going to be hard enough with two new starters, let alone add a rookie and make the entire interior new to starting.