Well, I re-watched the Giant game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Watkins is an all-pro

train
I think as the second half of the season unfolds,Watkins will be showing everyone
just how bad-ass he can be.
If Reynolds starts playing more to his potential next year and we resign Watkins??
Who could stop us?Would almost be unfair.lol

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
The TD to Watkins has been long overdue, but I put that more on Goff. Watkins has got behind the D an a few occasions but Goff just threw a bad ball. They seemed to have finally figured it out. I'm guessing there are gonna be a few more of those big plays before this season ends.

The OL deserves a lotta credit for all of this success. Not only are they winning at the line, but they are hustling their butts off getting downfield for another block. Very impressive.

After a slow start, this defense is in the groove right now. Of course, it helps that they are finally enjoying the luxury playing w/ a lead.
...and I can go on about the offense all day.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The TD to Watkins has been long overdue, but I put that more on Goff. Watkins has got behind the D an a few occasions but Goff just threw a bad ball. They seemed to have finally figured it out. I'm guessing there are gonna be a few more of those big plays before this season ends.

If you go watch the All-22 of the play done by Myles Simmons on the Rams website, it shows that two of the Giants DB's focus on Kupp as he is coming across the middle of the field, and that allows Watkins to get behind them. Interesting that our rookie slot receiver can draw attention away from a guy like Watkins, and it bodes well for the Rams going forward.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I still think guys aren't an exact fit in the 3-4 scheme. I do believe it will get better as the season progresses.
I think most of these guys can play in a 3-4....The interior DL have the biggest adjustments...especially the DE's.
I think Eli is still a good QB...and is hard to sack. Plus, some of those Giants OL aren't as bad as some may claim. They were favored to win the NFC East. And they had a nice passing game before their #1 & #2 wrs were injured.
Interesting that our rookie slot receiver can draw attention away from a guy like Watkins
I think because we rarely throw deep....and Landon Collins was looking for an int to change the game.

Until we face some of these playoff hopeful teams....we won't know the real strength of the team. Minn, New Orleans, Philly, and Seattle for the 2nd time.

We missed a golden opportunity with Houston coming in wounded.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
If you go watch the All-22 of the play done by Myles Simmons on the Rams website, it shows that two of the Giants DB's focus on Kupp as he is coming across the middle of the field, and that allows Watkins to get behind them. Interesting that our rookie slot receiver can draw attention away from a guy like Watkins, and it bodes well for the Rams going forward.

I think you're right on the $$ here. You have to pick your poisen. That being said, teams have either "over focesed" on Watson, or they have realized that we will kill you underneath.

Honestly, that pass toWatkins reaffirmed what I have been hoping I have been seeing...
This offense is STILL finding itself.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I remember just recently. ... during the Bye week ....it was reported Goff was studying his own tendencies. ...and I believe the way the Giants db's bit on the underneath. ... it was just that....Goff busting tendencies on that deep pass to Watkins . ....;)

Go Rams. ..... ;)

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I remember just recently. ... during the Bye week ....it was reported Goff was studying his own tendencies. ...and I believe the way the Giants db's bit on the underneath. ... it was just that....Goff busting tendencies on that deep pass to Watkins . ....;)

Go Rams. ..... ;)
That's exactly what happened to the safety imo. But what are the dbs and safeties going to do now when they have seen that Watkins can out run them and Goff can throw perfect passes 62 yards down field?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I think because we rarely throw deep....and Landon Collins was looking for an int to change the game.

Yes, but now that just that one play, the pass to Watkins, is on film, defenses will have to think about it. As @fanotodd wrote above, they will have to pick their poison. Good for us.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
My biggest concern is still the Run D. I want to see that improve dramatically. If this team gets beat in a big game it will be in part because they struggle to stop a power run game. Like in cold weather playoff game in Philly possibly. Then obviously if you can't stop the run it makes it tougher to get after the QB in the passing game.