Well Coco, looks like it's on... Again. Round 2!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
1g72w.gif

Jumping on the Kings bandwagon for the rest of the POs, though.

The Kings are a carbon copy of the Blues for the most part, except a bit more seasoned.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
Holy shit, that game.... This entire series man, I don't know how any other series this playoffs tops that. The evenness of these two teams was amazing. The hits we laid on each other, over 400 between the two teams, every game being a 1 goal game coming down to the wire, fuck, this could have so easily gone the distance.

I got the games mixed up, but I was correct about Kings in 6.. Stu was correct in that he said the Kings would be advancing to the second round tonight as well.

.2 seconds left with the goal.

Great series guys, I'm hoping that we meet again, but also kind of not because that's an incredibly strong team you guys have. I think that LA was the only team that could have taken you guys down, bad luck that we drew each other in the first round.

Go Kings go!

Yes he was. :sly: Though I really had my doubts after game 2. I only got the opportunity to watch highlights. But I think Blue summed it up from what I saw. Two very good teams going at each other.