Well Coco, looks like it's on... Again. Round 2!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Username said:
Reaves is gonna make sure they don't even make it to the bus back to LA though Coco

I hope you keep the fourth line out there, that's what allowed us back in the game.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Apparently Jackman tipped in the tying goal. I didn't even notice anything of the sort last night.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Come on game time!

LGB!
towel-man.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
First game win at home in OT... Kings move on to next round a week from tomorrow.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Username said:
Apparently Jackman tipped in the tying goal. I didn't even notice anything of the sort last night.

On the replay it looks like it was a clean shot, Jackman tried to lower his stick to block the shot but Williams lifted the puck over it. Unless it skimmed it, but it certainly didn't change direction or anything.

Game 2 should be a good one. I wont be able to watch because of my night class, but I'm hoping I can come home to good news. :mrgreen:

Lesson

Oh, really?
Muahaha.

Quick is what's been keeping the Kings in the games, and ultimately making costly errors.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Lesson said:
Muahaha.

Quick is what's been keeping the Kings in the games, and ultimately making costly errors.

Well, to be fair he did have that herpes flair up before the game in pre-game warmups. That must've been bothering him all night.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Username said:
Lesson said:
Muahaha.

Well, to be fair he did have that herpes flair up before the game in pre-game warmups. That must've been bothering him all night.

No more than Elliot's torn vagina.

Unless Kopitar breaks from his goal drought Kings wont win this series. He needs to score at home, I expect the Kings to use home ice to their advantage like they have all year, but they still need to get one on the road.

I don't blame Quick at all. The defense should have been back in game one to help him out and he was partially screened on a 3 on 2 and that was one hell of a shot. Kings cant play well for 40 minutes and expect it to be enough. Hopefully being back home will bring back some swagger to their game. Their inability to get their offense going is killing them though. Kopitar and Carter need to score, especially Kopi. 18 games including 16 final games without a goal cost the Kings home ice and it will cost the Kings this series. Not acceptable from your top center.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Oh Baby!!!!

2-0

Let's Go Blues!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3nR2LZbY58[/youtube]

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
bluecoconuts said:
Username said:
Lesson said:
Muahaha.

Unless Kopitar breaks from his goal drought Kings wont win this series. He needs to score at home, I expect the Kings to use home ice to their advantage like they have all year, but they still need to get one on the road.

I don't blame Quick at all. The defense should have been back in game one to help him out and he was partially screened on a 3 on 2 and that was one hell of a shot. Kings cant play well for 40 minutes and expect it to be enough. Hopefully being back home will bring back some swagger to their game. Their inability to get their offense going is killing them though. Kopitar and Carter need to score, especially Kopi. 18 games including 16 final games without a goal cost the Kings home ice and it will cost the Kings this series. Not acceptable from your top center.

Will being at home finally give them enough confidence to actually drop the gloves instead of just talking shit after the whistle?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Username said:
bluecoconuts said:
Username said:
Lesson said:
Muahaha.

Will being at home finally give them enough confidence to actually drop the gloves instead of just talking shit after the whistle?

They'll drop gloves when it's smart for them. You never drop gloves when you're nursing a 1-0 lead in the playoffs.

They'll drop gloves when they have a 3 goal lead though.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:
Username said:
bluecoconuts said:
Username said:
Lesson said:
Muahaha.

They'll drop gloves when it's smart for them. You never drop gloves when you're nursing a 1-0 lead in the playoffs.

They'll drop gloves when they have a 3 goal lead though.

Right, you just cross check people before a faceoff... :lol:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
It'll never be smart for them to drop the gloves...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGN4eS_QuII[/youtube]

bluecoconuts

Legend
They will pick their fights smartly. Reeves isn't a fair trade for someone like Clifford.

But he's not afraid to drop the gloves if he needs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozIvEITbMDY[/youtube]

I'm sure they're more worried about scoring goals than fighting though. Personally I think they should insert Toffoli into the lineup, but we'll see.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Home sweet home.

Not a convincing win, but a win nonetheless. We need a convincing win on Monday if we want to get into this thing for real. If we win Monday I'm thinking we may see 7 games here. A win by multiple goals would probably give LA some swagger that they need . They're gripping their sticks hard.

bluecoconuts

Legend
We got a series now, gentlemen. Can you smell game 7 yet?

Very good to see Kopitar break out and get a goal. He looked much better after he got that one. Hopefully it carries over.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Carter too. Pancakes even got one in tonight. Gotta keep this offense rolling!