We'll Beat the 49ers this Wkend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Kapersnick can be forced into mistakes through D-front pressure and tight secondary play. And it won't go into OT!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
... and SJ just needs to keep his big-boy pad on for at least one more week.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Home fans gotta be fired up for this one, I think we can take them. He's lured into a false sense of security, we can take advantage of that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's all gonna come down to which coach can devise the better game plan based off of our previous meeting. It was encouraging how we changed up our defense against the Cards in the second half, and I hope that continues. Make no mistake though, Kaepernick is no slouch. The kid scares me a little.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
It's all gonna come down to which coach can devise the better game plan based off of our previous meeting. It was encouraging how we changed up our defense against the Cards in the second half, and I hope that continues. Make no mistake though, Kaepernick is no slouch. The kid scares me a little.
Bait & Contain!

First, our secondary has to bait Kaperschnick on coverage;

Second, our DE's gotta contain his running/scrambling for yardage.

I say if we can do that, and not give the ball away or make dumb penalties, and of course run the ball, then we beat these turds on our home turf.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
We can beat em no doubt about it .. we have to play smart and physical and watch those whiners live up to their name and implode !!!

Go Rams !!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
interference said:
X said:
Bait & Contain!

First, our secondary has to bait Kaperschnick on coverage;

Second, our DE's gotta contain his running/scrambling for yardage.

I say if we can do that, and not give the ball away or make dumb penalties, and of course run the ball, then we beat these turds on our home turf.
And we need to blitz the A gaps

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
This is a winnable game BUT... We can not make mistakes to any miscues! We can not shoot ourselves in the foot with DUMB penalties, turnovers & poor or flat play. We must score and score often. Our DEFENSE has got to make us some turnovers & stop there offense in its tracks. They are the best of the best right now. But even they have bad days. Lets show them a really bad day at the dome!!! GO RAMS!! :twisted:

Attachments

• StevenJackson.jpg
    StevenJackson.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 169

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Step one: shut down Frank Gore.
It almost worked in week 10 as they held him under 100 and kept it to a tie. Keep that guy from getting his yards and you shut down the whole offense. Kap has shown some flashes, but that offense still needs Franky to get his yardage to set things up.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
How bout we just punch the 9ers in the mouth!!!!!!!!!!!! :box:

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
interference said:
I believe he'll be wearing those pads for the rest of this season and beyond.
This week I wanna see him tear up Patrick Willis.

GO RAMS!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rickrawk said:
interference said:
I believe he'll be wearing those pads for the rest of this season and beyond.
This week I wanna see him tear up Patrick Willis.

GO RAMS!!!!
Again.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
just lovin this win