Well, at least..........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Bernie Kosar got a DUI!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
<a class="postlink" href="http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/former-cleveland-browns-quarterback-bernie-kosar-arrested-on-drunken-driving-charge-092913" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/form ... rge-092913</a>

Former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar has been arrested on drunken driving charges in suburban Cleveland.

Police in Solon say Kosar was arrested early Sunday. A police statement says Kosar was pulled over for speeding at around 2:45 a.m. and officers smelled a strong odor of alcohol.

The police statement says Kosar took sobriety tests and was taken to jail. He was alone in the car.

Kosar didn't immediately return a phone call seeking comment.

The 49-year-old Kosar has publicly talked about how head injuries sustained during his NFL career have affected his speech, making him sometimes slur his words. He has also been addicted to pain medications, gone through a divorce and had financial troubles.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
CGI_Ram said:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/former-cleveland-browns-quarterback-bernie-kosar-arrested-on-drunken-driving-charge-092913

Former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar has been arrested on drunken driving charges in suburban Cleveland.

Police in Solon say Kosar was arrested early Sunday. A police statement says Kosar was pulled over for speeding at around 2:45 a.m. and officers smelled a strong odor of alcohol.

The police statement says Kosar took sobriety tests and was taken to jail. He was alone in the car.

Kosar didn't immediately return a phone call seeking comment.

The 49-year-old Kosar has publicly talked about how head injuries sustained during his NFL career have affected his speech, making him sometimes slur his words. He has also been addicted to pain medications, gone through a divorce and had financial troubles.

Even though I was pissed about his comments during the RAMS/Browns preseason game, I do feel bad for the guy in that he has an addiction. Thank God he didn't hurt/kill someone or himself.

Cue My Soapbox:

Something has to be done about the drinking and driving problem in this country. This past week in a town north of where I live, a guy was out riding his bike, in the early evening, and a guy coming home, "after having a few" slammed into him from behind and killed him. The accident occurred 2 blocks from the driver's house. After hitting the bicyclist, he continued driving to his house and then walked back to the scene where he admitted hitting the guy. He has a boat load of charges pending. Also, I have a good friend who lost his daughter to a drunk driver about 5 years ago. She was walking home from a friend's house and was hit and killed. The driver thought he hit a deer. I can't count how many times, in my younger days, I got behind the wheel and shouldn't have. I was lucky I didn't hurt anyone. I constantly preach to my kids not to drink and drive.