Welcome Vancouverram To Rams On Demand!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey man!

Where ya from?

nyuk nyuk.

Alan

Legend
Welcome to the ROD Vancouver! :woot::bigup::woot:
Stop by the members map and pin your precise location so that I can come visit you. We need to talk about the Canucks recent victory over the Blues. :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's any consolation the Blues have dominated the Canucks far too many times in the past decade. Plus, Bradford is (or was) a noted Canucks fan so I come in peace.:wink: At least I'm not a Redwings or Blackhawks fan!!

Also, it's great to finally be on a site where I'm not lambasted mentioning the rams. I'm close enough to Seaadderall that I've been able to catch the Rams coming to town for the season ending game (hopefully fortunes will change next year). It was great visiting St.Louis last year and watching them beat the Chiefs on preseason, and I overheard people talking about this site there. I've been monitoring this site since (hoping to hear the Rams giving former BC Lions players/draft picks like OJ Atagowe, Cam Wake or Javon Olafioye a look or chance) and I love reading this place during mock draft season!!!

PhxRam

Also, it's great to finally be on a site where I'm not lambasted mentioning the rams. I'm close enough to Seaadderall that I've been able to catch the Rams coming to town for the season ending game (hopefully fortunes will change next year). It was great visiting St.Louis last year and watching them beat the Chiefs on preseason, and I overheard people talking about this site there. I've been monitoring this site since (hoping to hear the Rams giving former BC Lions players/draft picks like OJ Atagowe, Cam Wake or Javon Olafioye a look or chance) and I love reading this place during mock draft season!!!

Glad to have you aboard dude.