Welcome Rft To Rams On Demand!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
Dear RFT,
Welcome to Rams ON DEMAND!

We welcome you aboard, and hope that you'll have a great time here with our community as well.

Administration,
Rams ON DEMAND
http://ramsondemand.com/

Alan

Legend
Welcome to the ROD RFT! :woot::bigup::woot:
I don't think it's too late to buy a vowel if you want one.

Stop by the members map, pin your location and I'll hand deliver you the vowel of your choice. Or two. :wink:

RFIP

Welcome to the ROD RFT! :woot::bigup::woot:
I don't think it's too late to buy a vowel if you want one.

What /\ said...

th

RFT

UDFA
Thanks guys. RFT stands for Ram Fan Teacher (which I go by on the Herd board). I just decided to shorten it up for ease of use.
I thought RFIP would have figured it out lol.

Alan

Legend
Lots of former Herders coming here recently. What's up over there?

RFT

UDFA
Lots of former Herders coming here recently. What's up over there?

I like the Herd Board and there are definitely some great posters there but since about mid season there has been a constant argument about Bradford that has just turned the board ugly. I can only take so much childish behavior (baiting other posters, etc.) before I have had enough. I like to look at things in a positive manner but also stay realistic and open to change. Communication needs to be in a civil manner though.

RFIP and son know what I'm talking about (as well as some of the other Herd people that are here).

Alan

Legend
RFT with an explanation:
I like the Herd Board and there are definitely some great posters there but since about mid season there has been a constant argument about Bradford that has just turned the board ugly. I can only take so much childish behavior (baiting other posters, etc.) before I have had enough. I like to look at things in a positive manner but also stay realistic and open to change. Communication needs to be in a civil manner though.
Thanks RFT. I don't think you'll have to worry about that here.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame

RFIP and son know what I'm talking about (as well as some of the other Herd people that are here).
I've been on the Herd board for years and I have to agree with you. Plus they are getting heavy handed in their moderation .. Not as bad as the RRF's board, but looks to be heading that way.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks guys. RFT stands for Ram Fan Teacher (which I go by on the Herd board). I just decided to shorten it up for ease of use.
I thought RFIP would have figured it out lol.

Glad to have you aboard.

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram

Agree completely!!! I'm done over there!!!!