Welcome Ramscanada To Rams On Demand!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What is this all aboot?

PhxRam

It appears we have some sort of Canadian uprising.

Hold your ground men.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It appears we have some sort of Canadian uprising.

Hold your ground men.

How the hell did you not set a quota?

I'm wondering if this is the same guy I used to see on the Herd but haven't for ages. canadaRam. Good poster.

Alan

Legend
Welcome to the ROD canada! :woot::bigup::woot:
Stop by the member map and pin your location. We normally use one of our drones to deliver fruitcakes to new members but since you're from Canada, CGI (alias Burger Man) will whip you up a moose burger and deliver it asap.

upload_2014-1-23_15-53-6.jpeg

Pickles?

RamsCanada

UDFA
Thanks everyone, really appreciate it!

Hold the pickles, I'm more of an onion guy to be honest. Look forward to chatting Rams football, snow storms, beavers, moose, igloos and everything in between.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks everyone, really appreciate it!

Hold the pickles, I'm more of an onion guy to be honest. Look forward to chatting Rams football, snow storms, beavers, moose, igloos and everything in between.

This is my next door Neighbor.

Just kidding! Welcome!

If Alan supplies the moose, I'll grill it!

quebecramfan

Rookie
Nice!! Another crazy canuck on the board!! Welcome my friend.... Hard to beleive that I used to think that my dad and I were the only two rams fans in canada...

PhxRam

Nice!! Another crazy canuck on the board!! Welcome my friend.... Hard to beleive that I used to think that my dad and I were the only two rams fans in canada...

I am glad all three of you have finally found each other. :heh: