Welcome Ramifications To Rams On Demand!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Welcome to the ROD Ramifications! :woot::bigup::woot:
Stop by the members map and pin your location. We're trying to see if we can get the map completely black with pins.

Ramifications

Thanx,

Didn't see this earlier, great to be here and appreciate the welcome.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Welcome aboard Brother. Great user name!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Well DAYUM! It's getting mighty crowded in here, but glad to have ya! Welcome Ramifications!

Ramifications

Well DAYUM! It's getting mighty crowded in here, but glad to have ya! Welcome Ramifications!

Thanks, good to be here. I think that time out (first/only/last) was the best thing that could have happened, since it led to discovering this oasis of sanity, lucidity and intelligibility.

V3

Hall of Fame
First off, welcome aboard, Ramification.

Secondly, what the heck happened to cause this sudden influx of new members? Not complaining in the slightest. Just wondering if something caused a mass exodus at some other forums?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Secondly, what the heck happened to cause this sudden influx of new members? Not complaining in the slightest. Just wondering if something caused a mass exodus at some other forums?

It's your Old Spice cologne. Very alluring...

V3

Hall of Fame
It's your Old Spice cologne. Very alluring...

terry-crews-old-spice-o.gif

Ramifications

Thanks V3 and CGI.

Can't speak for other new members or where they came from or why they are here (I thought the current influx in the past 24 hours was typical?). In my case, I found a certain "other" site to have reached a critical mass of hostile, angry, childish, humorless posters. It wasn't fun, pleasant or collegial any more. And as alluded to in another welcome aboard thread, the mod policy had become oppressive, and I found the selective tolerance of some personal attacks coupled with hair trigger suspensions for objecting to same backwards, bizarre and creepy. Don't miss it. Infinitely better vibe here.

PhxRam

Thanks V3 and CGI.

Can't speak for other new members or where they came from or why they are here (I thought the current influx in the past 24 hours was typical?). In my case, I found a certain "other" site to have reached a critical mass of hostile, angry, childish, humorless posters. It wasn't fun, pleasant or collegial any more. And as alluded to in another welcome aboard thread, the mod policy had become oppressive, and I found the selective tolerance of some personal attacks coupled with hair trigger suspensions for objecting to same backwards, bizarre and creepy. Don't miss it. Infinitely better vibe here.

I am working on something that is going to shake the foundation on how forums are moderated (at least I think so :wink:)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am working on something that is going to shake the foundation on how forums are moderated (at least I think so :wink:)

Hint: it has something to do with ice cold Colt 45.

billy-dee-williams-colt-45.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: