Welcome back KD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
6VW4JUP.jpg

Once again, in true magnanimous form, Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President Kevin Demoff is here to answer your questions.
The forum will be open for one week (closes on 1/27), so get your questions in before the deadline.

Three rules.

1. Be sure to read the topics so that you don't duplicate a question.
2. ONE topic per thread please.
3. Do not reply to threads. Every question must be a new thread topic.

Thanks again to Kevin for stopping by to mix it up with the fans at ROD!

kdemoff

UDFA
Rams On Demand Members, thanks for having me back! I apologize for the scheduling problems in the offseason but it's great to get a chance to chat before camp starts. It's hard to believe that rookies report on Sunday night and veterans will be reporting next Wednesday. One week from tonight, we will be in training camp mode. I hope you are all as excited as we are to get going.

kdemoff

UDFA
I've got to run to a dinner, but there are lots of good questions to get back to when I return from dinner. I look forward to finishing up tonight!

KD