Weird and exciting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Rams find their running game in Tre Mason. I was surprised to see him take that last run though. He's a rookie and Bam Bam should be a lock on one yard plays. Not going down and protecting the ball is exactly why you don't do that. 85 yards at 4.7 YPC and a TD. Did any other FF owners grab him last week? :sneaky:

I found it weird he didn't get a single pass.

Quick has disappeared but the ball is going to everyone but the waterboy, so that's awesome!

Hekker, dude, you da man and that call was awesome! If it hadn't of worked I would not be complaining, there's no way you give that ball back to Seattle without a fight. It stumps me as to why they will take huge risks when the game is on the line but give up possessions like candy at the end of first halfs. It's a cunundrum.

The lack of throws to Cook was unusual.

The SeaSucks are crying fail Mary already about that fumble!:)

A Givens sighting! That was strange.

Punt return for TD making the Skwaks look like fools! Genius!

GW is starting to be a big disappointment to me. He needs to protect our turf better.

Tree is still learning. He's not ready for solo responsibility with someon like Wilson.

What a fun game. Anyone have a name idea for my new ulcer?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Quick caught a couple..Think the plan was to attack Sherm sparingly...But great game..I liked the last 4 games really, even with the losses. But the wins...ahhhh..so much sweeter...

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Quick caught a couple..Think the plan was to attack Sherm sparingly...But great game..I liked the last 4 games really, even with the losses. But the wins...ahhhh..so much sweeter...

Shem stays on the left side.

This is how the last three games should have ended. Hope is alive!

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The TA up the middle calls are head scratchers too.