Weigh-In info on QBs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RobertWinn

UDFA
Name
David
The combine is here! Obviously we care about QB's more than anything and this is a good summary of the combine news on QB's so far. Mariota is killing the combine so far, he's put on 10 pounds, has huge hands and is interviewing super well. Can we get him please?!

Link: http://walterfootball.com/combine2015weighinQB.php

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
And famous Jameis didn't even interview the media! He was supposed to! And has small hands....but I don't read into anything from the combine really. Its all smoke, mirrors and workout warriors.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And famous Jameis didn't even interview the media! He was supposed to! And has small hands....but I don't read into anything from the combine really. Its all smoke, mirrors and workout warriors.

He was supposed to interview the media? ;)

He did a press conference with the media but I didn't realize that he was supposed to interview them too.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Carden measured at 6'2 and hand size at 9 3/4 so that is good for him and I bet he has a great combine. Kid is very confident and respects all, but fears none! However, IMO, the Rams will draft either Hundley or Petty because I think they will like Hundley's athletic ability and Petty's maturity.