weeks 7-10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Home against the Browns
Home against the whiners
At Minnesota
Home against the Bears

This is the meat of our playoff push. Despite week 5 (which I hope we win), I don't see a reason the Rams couldn't win these 4 and end up 6-3 heading into the late stretch. Let's go fellas!!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Minnesota looks like they are for real. They pushed the Broncos hard yesterday. While I am relieved somewhat after our performance yesterday, there will be no easy wins. This team will definitely check our hearts out this year.

fearsomefour

Legend
At Minnesota could be a very tough game.
If it is bad weather (playing at Univ of Minn) it may be a running contest between Peterson and Gurley. I would certainly favor our D in a straight up matchup.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Minnesota looks like they are for real. They pushed the Broncos hard yesterday.

I'm not convinced the Broncos are very good anymore. The defense is better, but I'm guessing that playoff teams would absolutely shut Peyton down. His ball has lost a lot this year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Broncos defense is beastly, we'll see how the offense progresses.

jjab360

Legend
Hopefully the emergence of Gurley will keep us from playing down to our opponents, we've needed that consistent playmaker on O.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I'm not convinced the Broncos are very good anymore. The defense is better, but I'm guessing that playoff teams would absolutely shut Peyton down. His ball has lost a lot this year.
I agree about Peyton. But to go blow for blow in Denver against that defense pretty much screams out that the Vikings aren't exactly pushovers. Not to mention to kicked the crap out of us last year to start the year........ (Not that I feel they can or will this year....;))

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm tired of Denver and Manning. He is absolute garbage this year and should have retired after their playoff loss to the Colts. I could QB that team. All he does is throw it up to his all star receivers every play. They will get shit on by a decent team. Just a lucky team who will be one and done again.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Home against the Browns
Home against the whiners
At Minnesota
Home against the Bears

This is the meat of our playoff push. Despite week 5 (which I hope we win), I don't see a reason the Rams couldn't win these 4 and end up 6-3 heading into the late stretch. Let's go fellas!!

NO GAME is a show up and win not to insult your intelligence as I know you fully believe that also but just a quick glimpse at the whiners who held the packers to JUST 2 TD's and a FG. Still one of the best very quiet defences even tho the score and blowout with cards due to the quick double pick six TD's. That changed the way that game Normally would have played out. I missed posting about the browns who only lost to the Chargers is because they missed a chip shot FG as yesterday was Field Goal disaster day in the NFL. Missed extra points from kickers like with the eagles that totally changed that game. The Browns have a Ton of talent from OL to TE to a couple WR's and who knows which or all the QB's that will or can play.

The vikes with that running and very good throwing QB we should have gone after is SUPER dangerous as AP is now exploding again and their defense held the bronco's to practically an even game in Denver. They are a different team at home. Just to show you we thought the bears were selling everything and packing up till next year and I watched Cutler and that team take the new raiders team to WAR yesterday and beat them. Each one of these games can be another Redskins game for us if not TOTAL SELLOUT like we did yesterday to win. Not to over react but we just lost our teams leading tackler probably for the season. I think with Bates,Ayers, Hager,Lynch and Barron we can find a way to spread those tackles around to others. Bates gets nicked up very easy and has missed time in pre-season.

MY POINT: I think we NEED to try and win EVERY game we play SELL OUT EACH WEEK. Never look at a schedule and try to project anything. All we know for sure is after the packer game is we get a week of rest. Might wish we had this rest in about 4-5 more weeks. WE have been so BLESSED to have only lost E. J. Gaines and Alec Ogletree so far but JL got hit hard by #77 in the skins game and sat out most of practice last week as our other team leader vet Chris Long also sits during most weeks due to his back/hip injury (Tho he does a nice samba sack dance). Our overall small nicks are mounting . Mason has yet to be 100% since pulling his hammy. EVERY WEEK IS AND MUST HAVE THE THINKING OF TAKE NO PRISONERS EVER!

I'm not over reacting. With this unproven team that is actually being born as this season goes forward. Our OL Gels more each game in playing both Zone and Power. Both Co-Ordinators are adjusting on the fly in real time as we did not adjust last season even at halftime. This great team of the future NEEDS to be totally healthy First. The Super Bowl Championship winning year we escaped injury. That is now almost a miracle to do as our own guys are flying missles out there. McDonald took out Tree by mistake. Our Wide recievers are getting better on the Fly with Nick Foles and more targets for T. Austin and his Mountaineer buddy Stedman Bailey as Brian Quick is now getting playing time and has no targets yet and Britt will be needed every week very soon.

As a Major Work in progress this team is actually gelling as we play and its a Beautifull thing . We are weeks away from being where we want to be as a functioning team totally with the 46 players we put on the field each week. It MAY work out perfectly as we climb this schedule and keep winning and growing as our players get well and gel from OL to WR's to RB's TO LB's and having our QB lead and keep dropping dimes like he did yesterday . I just think THE UNEXPECTED is out there waiting to surprise us all. WE had a VERY unusual day in penalties not going against us as they normally do. I saw 20 holding penalties they did not call against the cards and for two quick whistles this last game COULD have been a disaster. We could be 4-0 or 0-4. We still have a NARROW margin of ERROR. Until that changes from us becoming a complete team from ALL of our guys involved properly , then we are not there yet. NO INJURIES!!!