Week 8 TV Map

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Nothing more annoying than watching redzone channel when they primarily show the games which are already available in your market.
I will have 3 games available at 1, Steelers/Baltimore (which will likely have the most RZ time), KC/Jets (KC will be in redzone most of game) and the dafuq Green Bay vs the "Where's your Skol now" Vikings
And for damn sure those 3 games will monopolize the RZ channel

Yup, I like Redzone, but this is another issue from having a disproportionate early/late game schedule.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I'm really surprised the Rams are not being shown thru Cali.

From everything I've read, if the home team isn't playing,you show/they should broadcast teams in your division.

Freaking Raiders aren't in Cali nor the NFC West That's BS.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'm really surprised the Rams are not being shown thru Cali.

From everything I've read, if the home team isn't playing,you show/they should broadcast teams in your division.

Freaking Raiders aren't in Cali nor the NFC West That's BS.
Two Women Yelling at a Cat 30102020161102.jpg

TomMack

Rookie
i still can’t believe the crappy ass raiders moved to Las Vegas. Now I’m stuck watching them every week no matter who they play.