Week 7 Predict the score.. Arizona @ LA (in London)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
brucie and the pussycats-- was that a 70's punk band?

Many moons ago there was a cartoon show called "Josie and the Pussycats." Ahem......not that I would be caught dead watching such cheesy stuff as that....I...uh...you see...only heard about a show by that name.......

~ArkyRamsFan~

JackStraw

Rookie
Rams 27
AZ 24

Based on recent history, i'm not expecting Palmer to be very poised/enthused heading into this game. Create havoc in pass game and stifle born again AP early and game could be a run away

If we come firing out of gates offensively would love to see Davis mercilessly call on Ogletree, Barron and/or Joyner to stampede into the backfield on passing downs.
Expecting defense to generate 4+ sacks and 2-3 TOs.

I would love to blow them out(because it's been awhile) but to have our offense put up their current points per game is asking a lot versus a rival over seas.

Thinking it comes down to final possession. Cards move chains a little on final drive but this is Carson Palmer. A sack/strip or INT to clinch a W is imminent; sending us into bye week with momentum, health and a target on our back.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't predict scores.. but, just checking out a few sites, looks like the Rams are predicted to lose this one by quite a few "experts".

I don't get it.