Week 6 LA Rams vs Detroit Kitty Cats

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm starting to lean hard for this one. That Saturday, my Huskers play at Indiana in Bloomington. That's just 90 miles from Louisville so I just might get my RAM and HUSKER on in the same weekend!!!!

Woo hoo!!

I'm 90% in too. I'd be 100% if I had my tickets... Which I will get. :sneaky:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That Saturday, my Huskers play at Indiana in Bloomington. That's just 90 miles from Louisville so I just might get my RAM and HUSKER on in the same weekend!!!!

Oh and... That makes it a no brainer! Haha.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm starting to lean hard for this one. That Saturday, my Huskers play at Indiana in Bloomington. That's just 90 miles from Louisville so I just might get my RAM and HUSKER on in the same weekend!!!!

That would be a pretty damn good weekend

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I drank a few of these when I was driving Tour Bus out of Detroit..(would take charters from Detroit Metro to Toronto and/or Niagra Falls.....Best beer/ale ever, is Sleeman's Cream Ale...!!!

MzWcxJk.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I drank a few of these when I was driving Tour Bus out of Detroit..(would take charters from Detroit Metro to Toronto and/or Niagra Falls.....Best beer/ale ever, is Sleeman's Cream Ale...!!!

MzWcxJk.png

And... Another fan making the trip north!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

MzWcxJk.png

So you drank these while driving a tour bus? Lmao Your passengers didn't seem to care that their driver was pounding them back?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So you drank these while driving a tour bus? Lmao Your passengers didn't seem to care that their driver was pounding them back?
haha....I just told them to sit down, shut up, and hold on!....I read that quote and thought immediately "I could have written that better" (note to self: drink more Sleemans)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm a big fan of cream ales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT!

MzWcxJk.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
And as a side note , my user name was supposed to be unclerammy, spell check changed it to unclear my before I noticed and hit the submit button... lol

We can change your username, if you'd like. Just need to coordinate by PM.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I think my wife and I are driving up from St. Louis. It is going to be weird watching the majority of their games on TV from now on. Ha!

RAMBUSH

Starter
I think my wife and I are driving up from St. Louis. It is going to be weird watching the majority of their games on TV from now on. Ha!
I drove to st Louis to see the rams eagles. We lost on my daughters birthday 9/11 . And I got a $187.00 speeding ticket in Ohio. Dam.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I drove to st Louis to see the rams eagles. We lost on my daughters birthday 9/11 . And I got a $187.00 speeding ticket in Ohio. Dam.
That sucked! Sorry but I think this time it will be much better!(y)

My daughter's birthday is 9/10.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I considered this one. My kid desperately wants to see the Rams live. But 7 hours of driving and a hotel are just too much. Maybe the play closer to the NorthEast next year.