Week 6 LA Rams vs Detroit Kitty Cats

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I got my tickets today for the game. The Rams will have at least 4 fans in the stands. Any other ROD members going to the game that might wanna grab an overpriced beer?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've got this one circled, Jack.

I don't have tickets... But this one is firmly on my radar. Let's stay in touch!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've got this one circled, Jack.

I don't have tickets... But this one is firmly on my radar. Let's stay in touch!

Sounds good CGI. Didn't think I would get anyone, considering it's the Lions. And Detroit. But yeah we'll keep in touch. (y)

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just got my tickets for me and the family. Looking forward to it already! If folks are meeting up before or anything I'm definitely in.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just got my tickets for me and the family. Looking forward to it already! If folks are meeting up before or anything I'm definitely in.

Woot!

Looking like we might have a group starting.

I'd be driving over from Toronto, in conjunction with a trip there.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

Nice Andre! What section are you and the fam in?

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
235 ... Not nearly as close as I'd like to be, but it matches the budget.

It'll be the first game for my kids - 14 year old twins - but my wife and I often head down to Detroit (we're in Canada) when the Rams are in town.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Woot!

You'll be passing by us on the way - coming from London, Ontario.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
You'll be passing by us on the way - coming from London, Ontario.

You and I don't live far apart. I live in Windsor. So the trip to Fors Field is a matter of like 30 minutes.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
You're right on the border. Ambassador bridge.

Yes sir. I live closer to the tunnel, so that's the way I take. That bridge is gonna collapse soon, and I don't wanna be a part of that haha.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I lived in Hazel Park, Royal Oak, and Ferndale years ago, always caught hell at the border at Windsor because I still had Georgia plates and they never wanted to believe I didn't have any guns.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I lived in Hazel Park, Royal Oak, and Ferndale years ago, always caught hell at the border at Windsor because I still had Georgia plates and they never wanted to believe I didn't have any guns.

Hahaha the Canadian side gave you problems? Did you have guns Husker? Did you?

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Woot!

Not if me and the boys in the militia get our wall built.Sick and tired of you Canadians comin over here
with your fancy Canadian bacon and your John Candy fan club bumper stickers
thinkin your better than everbody else.Bunch of war startin under cover communists,I'll not have it.

0806-Took-Jerbs.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hahaha the Canadian side gave you problems? Did you have guns Husker? Did you?
Yes, the Canucks and no, I didn't have any guns when I lived on the edge of the war zone of Detroit. Probably need them now in that area.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just got recruited to go on a work trip with the wife to Louisville, KY that weekend. I'm now contemplating catching this game. I'd have to grab a hotel for this one. It seems to be a 5 hour drive, a little too much for a day trip. Who has tickets and where are you sitting? I might pile up amongst y'all!!!!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Just got recruited to go on a work trip with the wife to Louisville, KY that weekend. I'm now contemplating catching this game. I'd have to grab a hotel for this one. It seems to be a 5 hour drive, a little too much for a day trip. Who has tickets and where are you sitting? I might pile up amongst y'all!!!!

I'm in section 132. In the corner along the Rams sideline. Pretty decent seats and fairly priced.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I got my tickets today for the game. The Rams will have at least 4 fans in the stands. Any other ROD members going to the game that might wanna grab an overpriced beer?
Enjoy Jack, I'll be thinking of you being their! Take plenty of photos of our Beat-Down of the Lions!