Week 2 games thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good. My mouth bleeds as i type this, but i want NE to win and put Minny back in their place. They ain't crap IMO. They ran into a very unprepared offense last week.

I kind of agree. They're a solid team but that win got them a little too hyped up. Just a miserable game by the Rams.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Browns / Saints a good game.

Brown back up 23-17.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I kind of agree. They're a solid team but that win got them a little too hyped up. Just a miserable game by the Rams.

Doesn't it just make us look even worse? If they'd handled the Pats today we could have been under the illusion that we got beat by the eventual Champs!

Sanu with a REC TD and a Passing TD.

Name me the last player who did that in the same game?

Brad Smith maybe?

Boise State actually had 2 players do it yesterday Grant Hedrick (QB) and Matt Miller (WR)

Edit: Miller threw it to Hedrick.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Pats DEF is killing me in fantasy football. I know AP is out, but really??!! 3 sacks 2 ints a blocked FG and a TD. Rams D needs to step it up today.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doesn't it just make us look even worse? If they'd handled the Pats today we could have been under the illusion that we got beat by the eventual Champs!

Were the Colts made to look worse by losing to us? Sometimes you just have really bad games.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
14-10
NYG

AZ driving thanks to more Giants penalties.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
14-13
NYG

Start of the4th. Come on Gmen...

fearsomefour

Legend
Frustrating to watched rebuild O lines like in Miami outperform the Rams line. I expect and hope for a much better week from the Rams O line.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seriously, I feel so bad for the Jaguars fans.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
71 yd punt return Ted Ginn

19-14
AZ

2pt(missed)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Frustrating to watched rebuild O lines like in Miami outperform the Rams line. I expect and hope for a much better week from the Rams O line.
It is frustrating. We need to see a much better LOS performance today.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
NY fumbles kick return. AZ ball. Fuck it. NY is imploding. :mad: