Week 16 TV Map

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
50/50 chance.

1608764118839.png

The rest: https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=16

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
4 days in a row. Awesome.
Well heck it Christmas weekend.

That means good food,
at least a little family hopefully for most and NFL.

O yeah beating the heck out of them there Seachickens..

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And even though the games are spread out, we have 4 games at 4pm on Sunday so red zone will be a crap shoot

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Damnit ! I never thought I'd be shut out of this game, but I'm stuck with the freaking Eagles vs Cowboys. I guess I'll be watching on the kindle again.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate listening to Aikman. He spent the entire last game shitting on Goff any chance he got and underselling our defense. Fuck that guy.

Q729

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hate listening to Aikman. He spent the entire last game shitting on Goff any chance he got and underselling our defense. Fuck that guy.
Yeah. And lately he's not been finishing his thoughts or they're just flat out wrong.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Damnit ! I never thought I'd be shut out of this game, but I'm stuck with the freaking Eagles vs Cowboys. I guess I'll be watching on the kindle again.
You still haven't got that kindle to talk to your tv...

Plug in that HDMI, go to your kindle,hit settings go to display sounds,see if it work's.

If you have Wi-Fi and that doesn't work,Amazon has a special stick called dongle stick,but beware it doesn't work with all.

Now if you have a firestick might be able to help.

Happy Holidays to All.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You still haven't got that kindle to talk to your tv...

Plug in that HDMI, go to your kindle,hit settings go to display sounds,see if it work's.

If you have Wi-Fi and that doesn't work,Amazon has a special stick called dongle stick,but beware it doesn't work with all.

Now if you have a firestick might be able to help.

Happy Holidays to All.

Thanks. I’ll try it today. I think the HDMI cable is faulty. It causes my kindle to sense moisture, which is not there, and it shuts down the port.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Thanks. I’ll try it today. I think the HDMI cable is faulty. It causes my kindle to sense moisture, which is not there, and it shuts down the port.
Yeah I can't honestly tell you what to do because don't know what model you have.

Some can use a regular HDMI, and some need that dongle HDMI. And some kindles don't convert to tv at all.

Best thing to do imho is call Amazon, and get a tech.

Btw don't know why it's getting moist, I believe @X is smart as Hell about puters, and might be able to help.

Happy Holidays.

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Great. Now we have to listen to drunk-ass, Aikman talk about how Everett is our #1 TE all game.
Dumb ass

Last edited:

Q729

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A few places switched out. Hope yours isn't one of them.

Birmingham, Montgomery and Huntsville AL; Columbus GA: LAR-SEA to PHI-DAL (switched on Thu
)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah I can't honestly tell you what to do because don't know what model you have.

Some can use a regular HDMI, and some need that dongle HDMI. And some kindles don't convert to tv at all.

Best thing to do imho is call Amazon, and get a tech.

Btw don't know why it's getting moist, I believe @X is smart as Hell about puters, and might be able to help.

Happy Holidays.

I read that the moisture reading is not accurate and is more of a compatibility issue. I didn’t think about it when I purchased it. I should have looked for one with the Amazon label. Maybe it would be made by the same company as Kindle.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Appreciate these threads. Keep them coming. :cheers2: