Week 11 Predict The Score- Rams @ Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
The Vikings are going to be juiced up on a different level at home for this big time clash of first place 7-2 NFC teams. The Vikings will have their crowd screaming at the top of their lungs as they watch their well oiled defensive machine stop Gurley for short and negative gains. Mike Zimmer will utilize exotic blitz packages designed to crush Goff early and often.

They will attack Havenstein and send occasional LB's like heat seeking missiles up the middle between Sullivan and the guards. The defense will not lose site of Gurley sneaking out of the backfield. Their tackling will be fierce with Vikings players energized and piling on with gang tackles.

After gaining valuable knowledge by playing the Redskins last week, the Vikings secondary will be prepared for McVay's similar scheme and hybrid west coast system. The Rams wide receivers and tight ends will have trouble getting separation as they get pushed around by the more physical and dominating home team.

Mike Zimmer will have several clever disguised defensive packages dialed up with his safeties and LB's. The Zimmer defense will come out playing with their hair on fire. The Rams will look weary and stunned and be fortunate to score more than one field goal in the first fifteen minutes of this contest. Then the offensive magician will regroup his squad and they will show their poise and resilience and start punching back. With a flurry of combinations and explosive knockout power, the team wearing the curled horns on their helmet, will rise to the challenge end this contest forty seven to seventeen.

r279473_576x324_16-9.jpg
Good lord, Florida the first 31/2 paragraphs of your post were painful to read. But I certainly approve of how you finished your 4th paragraph!!

Hope your are right in your assessment.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I gotta go with my gut on this one. It could just be indigestion tho. :D

I would be more worried if the Vikings had Cook and Bridgewater was healthy all year. And while I like Keenum, and their two receivers are beasts, I think we can rattle Case a bit. I think our defense is in for another big day fellas.

Rams 37
Vikings 20

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Not just being a homer, I REALLY think it will be 37 - 13 Rams. I like McVay to attack the Minnesota defense and I don't think Keenum will hold up against the Rams defense. Of course, there's always the special teams play sneaking up out of nowhere. I'm telling you, this team is hitting on all cylinders.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm concerned offensively. Their MO will be to stack the LOS and blitz, blitz, blitz. They have some of the best blitzing LBs in the NFL, and I think both Gurley and Goff have a tough game.

On the flip side, I think Minnesota will try to establish the run. They will have success early on, and the game turns on a Case INT. This game will look much like the Houston game in the first half.

After the half, the Rams make some adjustments to get the ball out of Goff's hands. We get a huge play from ST, and the offense methodically moves the ball down the field. The offense looks much like they did against Jacksonville, but fortunately the defense and special teams do too. Offense has the ball and lead late 25-20, but this time Goff punches it into the end zone to secure the win.

Rams - 32 (6 FGs)
Vikings - 23

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going conservative here, I expect a defensive battle with the RAMS coming out on top 20-17.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
33 Rams
06 Vikings

Rams defense is tired of being told they are just above average and the Vikings are elite.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Rams 24
Purple guys 17

Goff brings the team down for a game winning Td

RAMS1083

UDFA
Name
L.T
Vikings 9

RAMS 48

GOFF 22-28 402 Yards 4 TD's
GURLEY 154 all purpose yards 2 TD's
GREG THE LEG 54 and 33 yard fg's
D gets 6 sacks a ff and 2 picks BOOK IT!!!!!

Zero

Pro Bowler
Case may not make it through the game.I am tired of hearing about the Vikings defense
and I bet our defense is tired of hearing about it too.
Case throws two picks and Donald gets a strip sack.

Z is good for 3 fg's

Rams-30
Vikings -13

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
24-10 Rams

I'm going to this game.. but in all honestly I think this is going to be very tough to win.
ENJOY!! and PLEASE!!!!!! Take plenty of photo of our WIN! IF you have a chance, with all the action!!