Week 10 TV Map

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'll have to mute the Rams game this week. :censored::censored::censored:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, I thought this would be a no brainer matchup, instead I get Bungles vs the Steelers

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm just inside the Cincy/Pittsburgh area. Like watching the Steelers pound the Bengals is going to be fun for anyone other than Steeler fans.

This is why I stream on the net. NFL is bleeding fans and money due to their archaic broadcast strategies IMO.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and we have Clete Blackman's ref crew. Fortunately Vinovich is on his bye. :biggrin:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Man that sucks. Steelers vs the Browns. I'm going to have to stay bust all day and watch the Rams when its over. 7:30 pm start time for me boys. Its supposed to rain all day too. I was looking forward to staying home and watching the game.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This Map is a lying bastard! My guide says I'm getting The Bengals game. Wtf.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I shit you not, it just changed on my guide! Rams game is back on! Lol yay....sorry for calling you a bastard, map.