GAME DAY Week 1 - The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It feels like the Rams got a massive break this week after that horrendous loss....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shitters losing to the Bears is exquisite. They had a chance to take the early division lead and shat their pants vs a poor team. Weekend sure feels a ton better doesn't it. :laugh4:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bungles spend their entire offseason and draft upgrading that OLine. Looks like a do over might be needed.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're in the same boat as us tbh. Gonna need probably 4 games to get their OL going and might not be good enough.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It disgusts me to see the Chargers playing in our stadium in their blue and yellows (and handing it off to Michel). Let's go Raiduhs. :devil:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It disgusts me to see the Chargers playing in our stadium in their blue and yellows (and handing it off to Michel). Let's go Raiduhs. :devil:
My fantasy team is all in today on Waller and Renfrow.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cards about to give up more points. Ahh so satisfying.

dang

Legend
So it’s the first game of a 17 game season. Losing always sucks but in the first week it means very little unless it’s in your division. 69ers lose to a shit team. Bungles lose in division. Colts tie in division to shit team.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I may not love sharing a stadium with the Chargers but as a lifelong Angelino wanting anything but misery for the Raiders turns my stomach

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So it’s the first game of a 17 game season. Losing always sucks but in the first week it means very little unless it’s in your division. 69ers lose to a shit team. Bungles lose in division. Colts tie in division to shit team.
Yeah that's a game every Whiner fan circled as a win and most non Whiner fans did too. That one stings.